I used to struggle with my swimming pool chemicals until I came across the Supportiback TF 100 Pool Test Kit. It has come in handy to help me test up to seven variables of my facility.
What I have found to be amazing is that every test was developed to help the pool owner understand the water condition. When I combine the seven tests, I get the most accurate picture of my pool.
The readings let me know when to make some adjustments even if the pool look clear.
TF 100 Test Kit Content
What exactly do you get when you purchase this kit? As I found out, the package contains:
- R-0003 – 0.75 oz dropper bottle
- R-0007 – one oz dropper bottle
- R-0008 – one oz dropper bottle (a dark fluid)
- R-0009 – one oz dropper bottle
- R-0010 – 0.5 oz dropper bottle
- R-0011L – 0.5 oz dropper bottle
- R-0012 – one oz dropper bottle
- R-0013 – eight oz bottle (comes with a protective seal that you should remove)
- R-0870 powder – comes in a small white jar
- R-0871 – two oz white dropper bottle
- K-1000 Test Kit – in a blue plastic box
- Small blue spoon (you should hold the flat end when scooping)
- Red Tipped CYA Dispenser (you should cut 1/8” of the top tip)
- CYA View Tube – has a black dot at the base
- 2 Graduated Cylinders
If you are keen, you might notice that the R-0870 jar is oversized. As I understand, it comes in that size to prevent the content from spilling.
The TF-100 Test Kit 7 Tests
Since I pumped into this kit, I have used it successfully to test seven variables of my pool. These are:
- Chlorine Test (OTO) – The test has helped me to determine if there is chlorine in my pool and I do it every day. As you might be aware, the lack of chlorine can lead to many pool problems.
- PH Test – pH is a critical parameter of a pool and I test it regularly, so should you. Too low and the pool might get damaged or too high and calcium will start to form.
- Chlorine Test (FAS/DPD) – I have used a lot of kits from different brands and one thing I can say that separates the TF-100 from others is this test. The test measure chlorine up to 50 ppm, which is extremely precise.
- Combined Chloramines Test – With this kit, I easily test CC up to 2 ppm. CC is an indicator of if the pool needs to be shocked or not.
- Calcium Hardness Test – One test that I have found to be effective is the CH test that measures both my pool and fills water. Excessive calcium can lead to scaling and too little can destroy the plaster.
- Total Alkalinity Test – TA often buffers the pH.
- Cyanuric Acid Test – It comes in handy to protect the chlorine from the sun.
I like this kit since it comes with all the hardware needed to do a complete test of my pool. There are also laminated instructions that give a step by step process of testing a swimming pool.
- Measures seven components
- Maintain a healthy pool
- Easy to use
- A bit expensive
Supportiback TF 100 Pool Test Kit is a product that you can use to maintain your swimming pool. Try it out today.