What is the best Niagara stealth toilet? This is the question on the lips of every homeowner who want a well-designed toilet that will fit their bathroom. If you are looking for a nice, robust, durable, and easy-to-use toilet, then you are in the right place. In this review, you would find some of the best Niagara stealth toilets in 2020.
5 Best Niagara Stealth Toilets
Table of Contents
- 1 5 Best Niagara Stealth Toilets
- 1.1 1. Niagara 77001WHCO1 Stealth 0.8 GPF Toilet with Elongated Bowl and Tank Combo
- 1.2 2. Niagara 77002WHCO1 Stealth 0.8 GPF Toilet with Round Bowl and Tank Combo
- 1.3 3. Niagara N7799 Stealth Rear Outlet Elongated Toilet
- 1.4 4. Niagara Ecologic 1.28 GPF Elongated Bowl Toilet
- 1.5 5. Niagara Stealth One-Piece Toilet
- 2 Conclusion
1. Niagara 77001WHCO1 Stealth 0.8 GPF Toilet with Elongated Bowl and Tank Combo
This toilet is the pioneer single flush elongated toilet in the Niagara’s toilet series. It is a highly-efficient toilet that uses about 0.8 gallons per flush for every flush cycle. The flush level is half of the EPA WaterSense standard of 1.28 GPF. This is one of the key factors that make it stand out.
This exceptional toilet achieves the low water consumption level through Stealth flushing technology (hydraulic flushing technology). The advanced flushing system delivers a quiet flush, saving you the embarrassment of using noisy flushing toilets. Furthermore, the toilet comes with an elongated bowl that offers users more space and maximum comfort.
The toilet is super easy to maintain because of the integrated flapperless technology it utilizes. Also, the toilet is durable; therefore, you won’t have any unforeseen flapper leak to deal with in the nearest future.
- Easy to maintain due to the flapperless technology
- It is a two-piece toilet with tank and elongated bowl
- It uses 0.8 GPF
- It offers a quiet flush
- Sometimes you may need to flush more than once for solid waste to clear
2. Niagara 77002WHCO1 Stealth 0.8 GPF Toilet with Round Bowl and Tank Combo
It makes sense to have a toilet that is easy to clean and maintain. This particular toilet is a single flush ultra-efficient toilet that comes with a round bowl. It uses only 0.8 GPF and requires a 12-inch rough-in; therefore, it fits into any modern toilet. It features Niagara’s Stealth flushing technology, which offers a quiet flush. The toilet also has a low profile and slim design and is perfect for smaller bathrooms.
Furthermore, with its integrated flapperless flush technology, you are sure of having powerful flushing with minimal clogging.
In terms of cleaning, you will experience much ease because of its fully-glazed trap way and fluid master fill valve. Above all, it is a comfort height toilet. Therefore, it is suitable for all users, including the disabled. If you are looking for a new toilet or a suitable replacement for your old toilet, then it is an affordable toilet you could consider.
- It has an ultra-quiet flushing system
- It comes with a round bowl
- Flapperless technology
- Comfort height toilet
- It features a fully glazed trap way
- It is not suitable for bathrooms on slabs or basement bathrooms
3. Niagara N7799 Stealth Rear Outlet Elongated Toilet
This Niagara stealth toilet is an efficient toilet, suitable for wall discharge plumbing. Unlike other Niagara toilet models, it uses 0.95 GPF with the Niagara’s patented hydraulic flushing technology system. This produces a quiet flush that saves you the embarrassment associated with using toilets with noisy flushing systems.
It comes with an elongated bowl that offers users more space and maximum comfort. With its fully-glazed trap way, you are sure of having a clear, unclogged bowl always. It also comes with a durable flush button located on the top of the bowl, which gives the toilet a stylish and modern look. This toilet fits into all categories of bathroom decor. You will be delighted you purchased this toilet with the powerful and quiet flushing system it offers.
- It has an elongated bowl
- It comes with a rear outlet suited for wall discharge plumbing
- Flapperless technology
- It has a fully glazed trap way
- It offers quiet flushing
- You may have to flush more than once for solid wastes to completely clear
4. Niagara Ecologic 1.28 GPF Elongated Bowl Toilet
This Niagara toilet features the Sentinel Ecologic technology. It is a flapperless toilet that uses advanced tip-bucket technology. This offers high performance and quiet flushes that clear wastes in the bowl every time.
The toilet comes with an adjustable 12-inch rough-in depth design. It is easy to install and does not require any conversion kit. This toilet is suitable for large bathrooms as it has an oversized footprint suited for that purpose.
It comes with an elongated bowl that offers users extra space and comfort while using the toilet. The fact that it is leak-free and maintenance-free makes it worth having.
Lastly, the toilet comes with a sweat-free tank. Therefore, you no longer have to bother yourself about condensation on the exterior part of the tank when there is a sudden change in your bathroom temperature.
- It is a flapperless toilet
- It comes with an elongated bowl
- It has a sweat-free tank
- It has an adjustable rough-in depth
- It does not rinse the sides of the elongated bowl thoroughly
5. Niagara Stealth One-Piece Toilet
Any toilet with an elongated bowl and standard height seat is worth buying. This exceptional one-piece toilet from the Niagara brand will give your toilet a modern and sleek look. It uses about 0.8 GPF with every flush cycle and comes with smooth lines for easy cleaning. The plumbing connections and trap way are entirely concealed in the one-piece toilet skirt.
With the elongated bowl, you are sure of getting additional space and maximum comfort each time you use the toilet. It has a bowl height of about 15.5 inches, which makes it suitable for all users. You will love how this one-piece toilet blends with the décor of your bathroom.
If you are looking for a classic modern toilet that is easy to maintain, then you just got one for yourself.
- It is a one-piece toilet
- It uses about 0.8 GPF
- It has an elongated bowl
- 15.5-inch bowl height
- It is difficult to install in compact bathrooms
If you are looking for the best Niagara stealth toilet, then look no further. The Niagara stealth toilets we reviewed in this post are some of the best you can find in 2020. They are ultra-high efficiency toilets, and they will fit the decor in your bathroom perfectly.