The industry of pool pumps has seen the emergence of less famous but effective brands such as Harris Pool Products. Harris products are cost-effective compared to most well-known models, and they give an excellent performance.
With that said, there are dozens of Harris pool pumps on the market today, making it hard to know the ideal unit. Today I want to answer the question of, “What is the best Harris pool pumps?”
Reviews of Top 5 Harris Pool Pumps for 2020
Table of Contents
- 1 Reviews of Top 5 Harris Pool Pumps for 2020
- 2 Who Makes Harris Pool Pumps?
- 3 In Conclusion
Here are the leading five Harris pool pumps that you should consider getting for your swimming pool.
1. Harris H1572748 ProForce 1.5HP Inground Pool Pump 115/230V
It is one of the most efficient models you can get on the market today and offers some fantastic features.
- Stainless steel motor – The pump comes with a 1.5 HP motor that is made of stainless steel material to ensure that it lasts for years. It is also reinforced by a thermoplastic body that adds to its durability and life.
- Graphite and carborundum seals – Another feature is the graphite and carborundum seals and components that allow it to remain in top condition in your pool.
- Advanced engineering – It helps to provide the ideal efficiency while reducing the noise. You can leave your pump to run during the night and have peace of mind that it won’t disturb your neighbor.
- Meets ETL and CSA standards – It is a model that meets the industry standards of a quality pump.
- It uses up to 115/220 volts
- Has 2-inch union connections
- Offers a discharge and suction port
- Boasts of a drainage plug
2. Harris In-Ground VS Variable Speed Swimming Pool Pumps
One of the best pool pumps that you can get is the In-Ground VS Variable Speed model, and it offers the service you desire.
- Stainless steel motor – The motor’s shaft is made of stainless steel material to ensure that it lasts for years.
- Thermoplastic body – It also comes with a body that is reinforced with thermoplastic to give it durability when under pool water.
- Meets ETAL and CSA standard – You should have peace of mind knowing that you have a pool pump that meets the industry requirements. It is, therefore, safe to use, and you can rest easy knowing it does its job effectively.
- Latest engineering – One thing that makes it a top unit is the construction that guarantees you of minimal noise when you are running it.
- Provides high efficiency
- Has graphite and carborundum mechanical components and seals
- Requires up to 230V or 0.7-9.5 amps
- Offers between 1000-3450 RPM
3. Harris H1572730 ProForce 1.5 HP Above Ground Pool Pump
The model was designed to work for above ground pools and provides up to 1.5HP to guarantee effective cleaning.
- Standard threading – The pump offers a 1.5-inch and 2.5-inch internal and external thread to ensure that you connect it with ease. You do not need to seek professional help when connecting it to your pool system.
- 1.5 HP motor – The motor is strong enough to pump water within minutes and is made of stainless steel material. It gives you the durability that you desire to ensure that you get value for your money.
- Thermoplastic body – The plastic material comes in handy to ensure that your pool pump lasts for years, even when the pool is full of chemicals.
- Three feet cord – It allows you to connect your pool pump to a power source that is far from your swimming pool.
- Meets or exceeds all ETL and CSA requirements
- Boasts of advanced engineering
- Produces less noise and is quite efficiency
- Easy to assemble
4. Harris HPE731033001 Inground Cartridge Filter
It is a large capacity filter that you can use to clean a pool of about 150 sq. ft. The unit comes with some fantastic features, as outlined below.
- Large capacity cartridge filter – The replacement filter can handle a lot of material to ensure that you clean more and waste less time emptying. It also collects the biggest of debris to leave your pool clean.
- For most pool pumps – Another great thing about the filter is the ability to adapt to all models and makes of pool pumps. You can use it to replace the worn filters from your favorite pool pump.
- Integrated debris pump – It is a great feature that prevents the debris from falling back to your pool when removing the cartridge.
- Easy to replace for all pool pumps
- Able to provide long-lasting service
- Very affordable cartridge filter
- Made of quality material
5. Harris H1572729 ProForce 1 HP Above Ground Pool Pump
Another pool pump that you should consider getting from Harris is the H1572729 model. It provides some of these features.
- 1 HP motor – It comes with a stainless steel motor that was designed to lasts for years while providing quality service.
- Thermoplastic body – The motor is further made more durable by the thermoplastic body that ensures your pool pump can handle all kinds of weather conditions.
- Three feet cord – It comes in handy to allow you to connect your pool pump far away from your swimming pool.
- Meets ETL and CSA requirements – You can rest assured that you have a safe pool pump that meets or exceeds the industry standard.
- Advanced engineering for efficiency and noise reduction
- 115 volts
- Connects to 1.5-inch and 2.5-inch suction and discharge ports
- Quite affordable compared to most pool pumps
- Easy to assemble without any professional help
Who Makes Harris Pool Pumps?
Harris pool pumps are designed and manufactured by Harris Pool Products brand. They are made with quality in mind and are affordable compared to what most rivals offer.
These pumps use the latest engineered motors to guarantee quiet, efficient, and cool operation. The pumps are also made of quality material to ensure that they last for years.
The best Harris pool pump can provide you with the quiet and efficient operation you desire when cleaning your pool. Harris Pool Products delivers a lot of models that you can choose from to get your ideal pool pump.