It may be overwhelming to choose a new toilet. Especially when you know nothing about what is the best two-piece toilets on the market. This problem may be due to the availability of different models on the market. At times, you may want to pick one product at random, but it is vital to consider some unique features before making a decision. To know more about the essential features, you will need to consider before buying, please read on!
The Following are The 10 Best Two-Piece Toilets on the Market in 2020:
Table of Contents
- 1 The Following are The 10 Best Two-Piece Toilets on the Market in 2020:
- 1.1 1. TOTO Drake CST744S#01 Elongated Bowl and Tank, Cotton White
- 1.2 2. 20 inch Extra Tall Convenient Heightbowl taller than ADA Comfort Height
- 1.3 3. INTELFLO 500 Watt Upflush Two-piece Toilet with Macerator Pump
- 1.4 4. TOTO CST746CSMG#01 Drake Two-Piece Toilet with DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH Toilet
- 1.5 5. Kennard 1.6 GPF Elongated Floor Mount Two-Piece Toilet
- 1.6 6. KOHLER K-6669-0 Memoirs Toilet, 31.4 x 28.2 x 20.1 Cotton White
- 1.7 7. Kohler K-3493-0 Highline Classic Pressure Lite Comfort Height Elongated Toilet
- 1.8 8. TOTO CST746CSMFG#01 Drake Two-Piece Elongated Dual-Flush Universal Height Toilet with CEFIONTECT
- 1.9 9. American Standard 221CA.004.020 Colony 12-Inch Toilet Combo
- 1.10 10. Kohler K-3589-0 Cimarron Comfort Height Elongated Toilet with AquaPiston Technology
- 2 What is a Two Piece Toilet?
- 3 Which is Better One Piece or Two Piece Toilet?
- 4 Conclusions
1. TOTO Drake CST744S#01 Elongated Bowl and Tank, Cotton White
TOTO DRAKE two-piece elongated toilet offers high classic design and is reliable for use in both residential and business environments. It comes with a TOTO GMAX flushing component with three full valves, an extremely large siphon, and a glazed trap-way. This reliable combination ensures powerful cleaning with 1.6 liters of water. It is made from durable and high-quality materials and offers incredible and long-lasting service. The featured GMAX system is for fast, quiet, and powerful washing performance. It was designed to fit in any bathroom style with five different colors.
- It fits perfectly in any bathroom décor
- It comes with modernized flushing technology
- The GMAX technology maximizes water flow rate
- Fully glazed trap-way creates a quiet and powerful flush
- It does not have a toilet seat
2. 20 inch Extra Tall Convenient Heightbowl taller than ADA Comfort Height
This toilet has the convenient height of an extra 20-inch tall bowl for added safety in your restroom and eliminates lower toilets or raised seats. It is accessible for elders and people with mobility problems, unlike standard or comfortable height toilets. It is made of vitreous china, extremely durable and reliable. It uses a 1.28-gallon dual discharge valve to eliminate solid waste while it uses 0.9 gallons for liquid waste. It features an innovative and improved metal flush handle.
- It is compatible with single flush valves
- It features a water-saving dual flush valve
- It comes with a durable and high-quality tank and bowl
- It comes with soft closing seat
- It is relatively expensive
3. INTELFLO 500 Watt Upflush Two-piece Toilet with Macerator Pump
This toilet model is designed with a 500W INTELFLO macerator pump to help you solve the problem of sending waste uphill down to the sewer if your toilet is installed in the basement. It is made of a durable PP component and a powerful electric motor. The wastewater pump is strong and sturdy enough to maintain long time functionality. It features a quiet and automatic flushing mechanism; there is no need for manual operation. The toilet has a built-in clog-resistant steel impeller blades for easy disposal of waste, and the reversal design takes over to flush away debris if the blade is not working.
- It operates quietly unlike other upflush toilets
- It features an elongated and lightweight seat for comfortable use
- The installation process is hassle-free
- It modernizes and adds a classy look to the bathroom
- It uses electricity for operation
4. TOTO CST746CSMG#01 Drake Two-Piece Toilet with DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH Toilet
The innovative TOTO Drake Two-piece dual flush toilet is made with high-quality materials to ensure long time functionality. It features high-end CEFIONTECT and Dynamax tornado flush that uses 360-degree power for cleaning every corner of the toilet. This innovative combination helps reduce the number of times you wash your bathroom, thus minimizing the use of harmful chemicals and water. It is equipped with enough power to serve a residential and commercial purpose. This improved model offers space-saving, just like a round bowl toilet without compromising the natural convenience of an elongated shape.
- It features a color that complements any bathroom décor
- The CEFIONTECT ceramic glaze inhibits debris
- It has a WaterSense certified flushing system
- Rimless design of inner bowl reduces water flow turbulence
- The seat is not included
5. Kennard 1.6 GPF Elongated Floor Mount Two-Piece Toilet
If you need a toilet that uses less water for flushing without compromising functions, this Kennard two-piece toilet could save you from using water a lot of water for flushing. The two-piece configuration enables you to access all areas around the bathroom easily. Its elongated bowl offers additional convenience; it stretches out by 1 1/2, which makes it better than round bowl configuration. The toilet features a floor-mounted installation. It is an ideal product for those who prefer toilets that discharge water from the rear.
- The height is comfortable for everyone to use
- It consumes 1.6 gallons of water per flush
- The two-piece configuration makes it easy to clean
- It features a dual flushing system for water flow efficiency
- It has a bulky size which makes it more complicated for some bathroom
- The featured seat is breakable
6. KOHLER K-6669-0 Memoirs Toilet, 31.4 x 28.2 x 20.1 Cotton White
The Kohler Memoirs toilet comes with a concealed trap-way with contrasting edges to add a fantastic décor to your bathroom. The elongated bowl proffers additional comfort by minimizing the space around the bowl. The 1.28 gallons high-efficiency flush saves approximately 16,500 gallons of water annually without compromising its function. The trap-way wipes out dirt from every corner of the toilet, making the cleaning task more straightforward. The single flush pressure uses its force and a precision-engineered trap-way, bowl, and tank to provide an overwhelming siphon when flushing.
- It features concealed trap-way for easy cleaning
- The elongated bowl adds convenience to the toilet
- It features comfort height seating
- It is not easy to install
7. Kohler K-3493-0 Highline Classic Pressure Lite Comfort Height Elongated Toilet
The Kohler Highline Classic pressure toilets lift the bar for an effective flushing performance. This Kohler Pressure elongated bowl toilet has a left-hand chrome finished lever trip to complement all bathroom style. It uses 1.4 gallons of water for flushing, which eventually saves almost 2,000 gallons annually. The chair size height of the toilet simplifies sitting down and standing up for aged ones. It is designed in such a way that it will be easy to clean all the nook and cranny of the toilet.
- It is easy to use for elderly ones
- It saves a lot of water annually
- It provides an efficient flushing performance
- The chrome-finished lever trip fits all bathroom style
- It does not have a supply line and a toilet seat.
8. TOTO CST746CSMFG#01 Drake Two-Piece Elongated Dual-Flush Universal Height Toilet with CEFIONTECT
The new TOTO DRAKE two-piece elongated toilet with CEFIONTECT is a perfect culmination of an improved design and reliable functionality. The new Drake is sturdy and impeccable enough to be used for both private and commercial purposes. The featured TOTO’s DYNAMAX TORNADO FLUSH uses 360° cleaning gravity to reach all parts of the container. The modernized inner housing design reduces resistance to water flow and turbulence to ensure quiet flushing. The advanced double-flushing component allows you to save water consumption by choosing between 0.8 GPF for soft rinsing and 1.6 GPF for hard work. This version of Drake features exceptional CEFIONTECT glazed coating that inhibits debris from sticking to ceramics.
- It allows a more comfortable seat position
- It saves a lot of water
- It has 360-degree power for cleaning every part
- It requires additional items for installation
9. American Standard 221CA.004.020 Colony 12-Inch Toilet Combo
This American Standard Elongated product called Colony elongated toilet comes with a sleek and classic look. It is uniquely crafted with an elongated toilet seat for maximum and seamless comfort. It features a PowerWash rim for washing the toilet bowl with every flush. This low water flow product uses only 1.6 gallons of water for each flush, which helps to save water without compromising its performance. The new Colony elongated toilet design fits perfectly for any bathroom design and décor.
- It is made from high-quality vitreous china
- It comes with color-matched trip lever
- It is a water-saving toilet
- It features a PowerWash rim that scrubs the bowl with each flush
- It requires extra items to complete the installation
10. Kohler K-3589-0 Cimarron Comfort Height Elongated Toilet with AquaPiston Technology
This Cimarron toilet manufactured by Kohler is a two-piece elongated toilet. It is available in multiple colors that enable you to pick one that is perfect for your bathroom design. The elongated size of this toilet offers convenience sitting down and getting up. It uses the AquaPiston system for a 1.6 GPF water flow rate. The featured strong flushing mechanism has a patented flush engine that does not clog to ensure long time functionality. It is a recommended toilet for people with older family members because of its comfort height.
- Features comfort height
- Flushing system is clog-resistant
- It is available in different colors
- The elongated bowl is convenient for both old and young ones
- The tank to bowl mounting system is weak
What is a Two Piece Toilet?
The two-piece toilet is the type of toilet with separate pieces of tank and bowl but can be attached together with bolts and gaskets during the installation process. Two-piece toilet is the most common type of toilet in the United States because it is straightforward to handle.
Which is Better One Piece or Two Piece Toilet?
The typical two-piece toilet has a separate tank and a bowl, while its one-piece counterpart will have its tank and bowl built together to form a unit. The primary benefit of the two-piece design over one-piece is that both the bowl and tank can be replaced separately.
Buying a two-piece toilet should not be a task of rushing in any way because it is something you’ll be using for a long time in your home or office. Knowing more about the best two-piece toilets that are best suited for your demand and budget, take your time to go through all the products reviewed in this article, and it will guide you to pick the best product.