Knowing the best towel bars in the market helps the buyer choose the right model without wasting time and money. For instance, there are products that might appear affordable while in reality they are quite expensive since they cannot be maximized.
As a smart buyer, you should be wary of settling for the cheapest products because chances are, they are of low quality. Price, value, and satisfaction go together.
Here we have reviewed some towel bars that will be worth your money when in your bathroom or kitchen.
Top 13 Tower Bars Reviews
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 13 Tower Bars Reviews
- 1.1 1. InterDesign Forma Over-the-Cabinet Kitchen Dish Tower Bar Holder – 9-inch Bronze
- 1.2 2. Franklin Brass 662318 24-Inch Replacement Towel Bar
- 1.3 3. Moen DN8424BN Preston 24-Inch Bathroom Towel Bar – Brushed Nickel
- 1.4 4. Moen DN7722BN Lounge 24-Inch Bathroom Double Towel Bar – Brushed Nickel
- 1.5 5. Best Value D8524 24-Inch Towel Bar Rack – Polished Chrome
- 1.6 6. AmazonBasics Modern Towel Bar – 18-Inch Satin Nickel
- 1.7 7. Organize It All Satin Nickel Glass Shelf with Towel Bar
- 1.8 8. JQK Double Bath Towel Bar – 30-Inch Stainless Steel
- 1.9 9. LuckIn 12-Inch Towel Bar Self Adhesive Towel Rod – Brushed Nickel
- 1.10 10. LuckIn 4pcs Bath Towel Bar Set – Stainless Steel
- 1.11 11. mDesign Decorative Metal Kitchen Over Cabinet Towel bar – Bronze
- 1.12 12. Franklin Brass Kinla 5pcs Bath Hardware Towel Bar – Oil Rubbed Bronze
- 1.13 13. VELIMAX Premium Stainless Steel 4pcs Bathroom Hardware Set Wall Mount Bathroom Holders Set Modern Towel Bars – Brushed Finish
- 2 How High Towel Bar
- 3 Where To Put Towel Bar In Small Bathroom
- 4 What Size Towel Bar Should I Use
- 5 How Many Towel Bars In A Bathroom
- 6 In Conclusion
There are not many towel bars that can match the product we have reviewed below.
1. InterDesign Forma Over-the-Cabinet Kitchen Dish Tower Bar Holder – 9-inch Bronze
This is an instant storage for all your towels and other items. You don’t need to install anything as it comes ready for use.
The bar also features non-absorbent foam that helps to protect your drawers and cabinets. It boasts of a bronze finish that features thermobond to ensure that it remains rust free for long.
The bar measures 9.25 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches, making it a suitable product for holding different towels. Besides, it is one of the most affordable towels you will get on the market today.
2. Franklin Brass 662318 24-Inch Replacement Towel Bar
This is a replacement tower bar that you can add to all kind of finishes. It features a durable, long-lasting finish that helps to prevent discolor, tarnish, and corrosion.
With this bar, you are assured of enjoying a look that you will love for decades. It is very easy to fit this bar to most posts and you won’t need a professional to do this.
Another feature of the bar is the spring loaded ends that enable you to install it in the current towel bar posts. You will also get the installation instructions, making its installation process even easier.
3. Moen DN8424BN Preston 24-Inch Bathroom Towel Bar – Brushed Nickel
Brushed nickel offers a lightly brushed warn-grey appearance that is inviting and warm. The bar coordinates with most Moen bathroom accessories to ensure that you use less money when replacing your towel bar.
It is ideal for use in your kitchen and bathroom for hanging towels and other things. What’s more, it comes with a limited warranty from Moen – you can have peace of mind when using it.
And its screws are concealed such that you cannot notice them when it’s on the wall. The bar is able to resist water spots and fingerprints thanks to its brushed nickel.
4. Moen DN7722BN Lounge 24-Inch Bathroom Double Towel Bar – Brushed Nickel
Another towel bar that will transform your bathroom or kitchen is the Moen DN7722BN. This model is made of warm-grey metallic material that is brushed to provide a stunning look.
It will work with all Moen bathroom accessories and even work with other brands out there today. And you can easily get replacement part of this towel bar from the market.
Its installation process is very easy. You don’t need a professional to install it or have the skill to do this. Just like all Moen’s products, this bar is backed by a Moen’s limited warranty.
5. Best Value D8524 24-Inch Towel Bar Rack – Polished Chrome
This is a budget-friendly towel bar that features a relaxed and subtle design. It is a great product that comes with 18, 24, and 30 inches towel bars, towel ring, robe hook, toothbrush holder, tumbler holder, and toilet paper holder.
The model provides a simple design and has a polished chrome finish that adds décor to your home. It is able to bring style and order to your bathroom. It’s also very easy to install the product and it comes with all the hardware you will need to put it in place.
The models also boast of zinc die cast that adds to its durability and quality.
6. AmazonBasics Modern Towel Bar – 18-Inch Satin Nickel
The AmazonBasics Modern Towel bar has a satin nickel finish that makes it durable by preventing rust and corrosion. The bar weighs around 22 pounds and will remain stable as long as you install it the right way.
Included in the package are the mounting screws, drywall anchors, and mounting brackets. It also comes with a one year warranty from AmazonBasics that covers all defects.
It is a durable product that was made to hold all your towels in one place and provide a smart bathroom.
7. Organize It All Satin Nickel Glass Shelf with Towel Bar
Organize It All Satin Nickel Gals Shelf is constructed with a firm metal frame, satin nickel finish, and tempered glass shelf. The three combines to provide a sturdy and long-lasting product.
Its design adds a clean but sophisticated appearance to all types of bathroom decors. And it has a wide single towel bar that is ideal for hanging your towel in your master bath or washcloths in a guest room or hand towels.
The model is able to provide your bathroom with extra space due to the organization it brings. It is a great product that you should have in your bathroom.
8. JQK Double Bath Towel Bar – 30-Inch Stainless Steel
This is a high-quality towel bar that is made of high-quality stainless steel material. The material is well-finished to ensure that your bar remains rust and corrosion free even in wet conditions.
With this towel bar, you don’t need to fold your towels anymore. Simply spread them on the bar and they will look neat than before.
The bar is able to provide you with sufficient space for drying your towel and you can even hang two thick towels. Its assembling process is quite easy and it comes with all the items you will require to put it in place.
9. LuckIn 12-Inch Towel Bar Self Adhesive Towel Rod – Brushed Nickel
The back of this towel hanger is a self-adhesive tape that allows you to attach it to the wall without damaging the wall. It is made with high-quality stainless steel material that is waterproof and rust-resistance to ensure durability.
Thanks to the adhesive nature, it is very easy to install the towel rod on the wall. And it will add décor to your bathroom, kitchen, or any other place you want to install it.
You can use it to organize clothes, robe, and towel to have a neatly kept lavatory.
10. LuckIn 4pcs Bath Towel Bar Set – Stainless Steel
This is yet another towel bar from LuckIn, but this time it’s a 4 pcs bar set. The set is made of high-quality steel construction that offers it the durability you want.
It is able to resist any kind of corrosion or rust to provide you with years of towel storage. One thing, this towel bar set was designed for use in wet place such as a bathroom.
With this product, you can rest assured that you will have an additional storage place in your bathroom. Its screws are well-concealed to provide great décor to your bathroom.
11. mDesign Decorative Metal Kitchen Over Cabinet Towel bar – Bronze
This stylish cabinet towel bar is able to keep all your hand, tea, pot, and dish towel neatly in one place. It is ideal for small places where you have limited space.
One great feature you might love about this product is the ease of installation. You only need to hang it over your kitchen cabinet without needing any tool or hardware.
It is made of high-quality material that remains sturdy for years – it will be the last model you will ever need. Finally, it is one of the most affordable products you will find on the market today.
12. Franklin Brass Kinla 5pcs Bath Hardware Towel Bar – Oil Rubbed Bronze
Save money and transform your bathroom with the Franklin Brass Kinla 5pcs Bath Hardware Towel Bar. This kit includes 18-inch towel bar, 24-inch towel bar, towel ring, toilet paper holder, and a multi-purpose hook.
The toilet paper holder comes with a spring that makes it easier to load your paper roll. Besides, the pieces are made of zinc die cast that ensure they remain durable for long.
The package includes all the mounting hardware that you will need when installing it. This means that you will have an easy time when installing the bar.
13. VELIMAX Premium Stainless Steel 4pcs Bathroom Hardware Set Wall Mount Bathroom Holders Set Modern Towel Bars – Brushed Finish
These towel bars are made of stainless steel material that is non-toxic and lead-free. The material does better than most materials and is anti-corrosion and rust-resistance.
Its wall installation ensures that you use less space when inside your bathroom. It also has a unique shape and brushed finish that creates an elegant and simple appearance.
Therefore, it is a product that will transform your bathroom while bringing order. The fours pcs come in handy to save you more room and make your bathroom brighter.
How High Towel Bar
The standard height of a towel bar should be 48-inch above the surface or floor. This means that the ends of the bar should be 48-inch above the bathroom floor.
The 48-inch measurement is considered as the industry standard since a personal of average height will easily reach the towel. However, you can also lower the height to about 44-inch to accommodate persons with limited mobility.
The Americans with Disabilities Act states that you should mount your bar 44-inch from the floor. This way, your bathroom will be friendly to all users.
The height can also be lower if there are kids who will be using the bathroom. This is to ensure that they access the towel with ease and be able to hang it after use.
Where To Put Towel Bar In Small Bathroom
The placement of your towel bar in small bathroom might seem like a normal thing, but it can be hard. Here are some things that you should consider:
- Mind the direction of the door – Ensure that it doesn’t interfere with the door.
- Door or window mount – Take advantage of every space you can get; even the door and window.
- Shower doors – Try to install your towel to the shower enclosure.
- Bathtubs – You can even integrate your bar with your shower frame.
What Size Towel Bar Should I Use
Towel bars often come in two main sizes: 18 inches and 24 inches. However, you can easily get a 20 inches, 21 inches, or 22 inches towel bar as well as a 30-36 inches bar.
The smaller bars are ideal for hand towels, but a 22-inch and above bar should be sufficient for holding bath towels.
The right size of a towel bar will depend on your towel and your hanging preferences, and the size of your bathroom.
Most hand towel measures 16 inches when spread or 8 inches wide when folded. This means that you can fit two towels when you fold them, or just one when spread out.
Bath towels average 27-30 inches when spread or 13.5-15 inches wide when folded. A 24 inches towel bar will hold one towel when or two, at most.
Therefore, you can choose your desired size depending on the size of your towel and the space you have.
How Many Towel Bars In A Bathroom
The number of towel bars that you should install in your bathroom will depend on different factors:
- Size of your bathroom – You can install more than one bar if you have a bigger bathroom.
- Number of towels – You should install many towel bars if you have lots of towels.
- Number of users – A bathroom that is used by many people might require more than one towel bar.
We have reviewed the best towel bars on the market today to help you choose the best one for your bathroom. They have some of the best features that you would like to have in your towel bar.
The important thing to remember is to choose a towel bar that will match your need and complement your bathroom décor.