When thinking of what is the best sliding shower doors to install in your bathroom, it is necessary to consider the way to protect the bathroom environments from unwanted water splashes all over the place. The most appropriate method of preventing this is to buy the best sliding shower door for your bathroom.
The Following are The 8 Best Sliding Shower Doors on the Market in 2020:
Table of Contents
- 1 The Following are The 8 Best Sliding Shower Doors on the Market in 2020:
- 1.1 1. WOODBRIDGE Frameless Sliding Shower Designed for Smooth Door Closing and Opening
- 1.2 2. Delta Shower Doors SD3927401 Classic Semi-Frameless Traditional Sliding Bathtub
- 1.3 3. ELEGANT 58.5 x 60 x W x 57 3/8 Bypass Sliding Door
- 1.4 4. ELEGANT Opening Sliding Shower Enclosure double Sliding Shower Door
- 1.5 5. Basco Classic Sliding Shower Door Fits 40-44 inch opening Rain Glass
- 1.6 6. DreamLine Encore Semi-Frameless Bypass Shower Door in Satin Black
- 1.7 7. WOODBRIDGE MSDC4876-B Frameless Sliding Shower Door Brushed Nickel
- 1.8 8. WOODBRIDGE 1 Frameless Sliding Shower Clear Tempered Glass with Finish Design
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Conclusions
1. WOODBRIDGE Frameless Sliding Shower Designed for Smooth Door Closing and Opening
This shower sliding door has quality construction that provides the best functionality with innovative styling. The frameless features of this door modernize your bathroom; it is easy to slide by using the provided shower door handle to pull it. Depends on your preference, you can slide the reversible door of the slide to either right or left. It is adjustable by 3/10 though cancellation of wall shift may occur over time, and this will make the process of installing the shower slide easy and serve you for long.
- It features the anti-splash threshold that prevents spillage
- It is made of rust-resistant stainless steel hardware
- It comes with strong stainless steel roller for smooth sliding
- It is easy to clean and install with installation guide manual provided
- It may be expensive to afford for some users
2. Delta Shower Doors SD3927401 Classic Semi-Frameless Traditional Sliding Bathtub
Have you been contemplating of how to upgrade your bathroom with modern shower sliding doors, all you need to do is to invest your hard-earned money on Delta shower door with semi-frameless sliding bathtub. It features a Spot Guard, which is a hydrophobic treatment for glass. The spot guard prevents hard water stain and also reduces the lime scale and soap scum. It has a trinsic modern design that comes with sleek and clean lines.
- It features a spot guard for easy cleaning of glass coating
- It comes with corrosion-resistant aluminum track
- It is completely transparent
- It features extra towel storage
- It has a large inner handle that opens the door when touched
- It is not entirely waterproof
3. ELEGANT 58.5 x 60 x W x 57 3/8 Bypass Sliding Door
The ELEGANT brand has a modern design and the quality of an impressive sliding glass door. You can enjoy the merriment of taking a shower in a comfortable and spacious room. The sliding shower door significantly improves the appearance of the bathroom, and the materials are excellent and rust-resistant. The semi-frameless construction keeps it soft and silent. The simplified design offers additional adornment for your bathroom. This bypass for the sliding shower door handle is scratch-resistant and also prevents rust.
- It features a modern door handle which makes opening comfortable
- It features durable and rust-resistant rail roller
- It features excellent waterproof clear vinyl sealing strips
- It is easy to install with sturdy hardware accessories
- The installation requires professional guidance
4. ELEGANT Opening Sliding Shower Enclosure double Sliding Shower Door
This ELEGANT product has earned a high recommendation for its sleek and style that does not look out of the place. The track rail, hardware, and frame are made of rust-resistant stainless steel with chrome finish. The shower door provides a smooth slide that doesn’t make noise when opening or closing the shower. This door can fix with a magnetic strip that keeps it sealed and water-resistant. The double sliding widen the entrance and makes going and coming out of the tub easier.
- It features durable inner rollers
- It is an ideal solution for a mini bathroom
- It is easy to install
- It is made of rust and corrosion-resistant
- There is no straightforward manual for the installation
5. Basco Classic Sliding Shower Door Fits 40-44 inch opening Rain Glass
Basco Classic glass shower doors upgrade the appearance of every frameless shower panels with aluminum bypass bath. Two 3/16 inch glass panels move inside the box. One plate contains a handle for a rim of the glass, and the other panel includes a towel to wrap the panel. A moderate capacity is recommended to do the installation of the shower. To reduce water, it is recommended to place the closed inner cover on the showerhead. Before measuring the shower door, check if the dimensions are correct and if the wall material is completely present.
- It can be applied on tile and fiberglass
- It is made of high-quality materials
- It provides incredible shower experience
- It cannot be applied to shower bases or walls
6. DreamLine Encore Semi-Frameless Bypass Shower Door in Satin Black
The DreamLine Encore sliding shower door has a contemporary frameless adornment to make your shower the center of the bathroom. The bypass design from Encore offers a quiet sliding operation, as well as the adding convenience of bathing in the shower room on both sides. The standard ClearMax waterproof coating made by DreamLine provides excellent stain protection and is virtually maintenance-free. Choose the Encore Bypass Shower Sliding Door to give your bathroom an appealing style. The slimLine shower is equipped with fiberglass for a long time functionality. It is CUPC certified sliding shower door.
- It features pressure balancing temperature controls
- It is made of natural teak wood
- It fits virtually on any shower space
- The installation requires professional guidance
- It does not include drainage hole fits a standard 2-inch drain
7. WOODBRIDGE MSDC4876-B Frameless Sliding Shower Door Brushed Nickel
This shower sliding door has a durable design with a sleek and clean look. The frameless features of this door beautify the appearance of your bathroom; it features a brushed nickel stainless steel. It comes with a large stainless steel roller, which makes the sliding of the door to either right or left easy. It is made of high-quality scratch and rust-resistant stainless steel hardware. All the needed measurements should be taken after the walls are completed.
- It features rust-resistant stainless steel
- It beautifies the appearance of your bathroom
- It features a large stable and corrosion-proof roller
- It easy to clean
- The installation process seems to be complicated
8. WOODBRIDGE 1 Frameless Sliding Shower Clear Tempered Glass with Finish Design
This fully frameless shower sliding door is adjustable between 56 & 60 inches, and the walk-in is over 28 inches to fit users of different heights. It is made of high-quality and durable thick tempered glass that is ANSI certified. The rust-resistant stainless steel hardware makes it easy to slide quietly. Depends on your preference, you can choose to slide to the right or left with the reversible design of the door. This WOODBRIDGE sliding shower door prevents unwanted spillage of water all over the place.
- It is affordable and adjustable
- It is silent and quiet to operate
- It is stain resistant sliding shower door
- It is easy to maintain
- The size of the door may not suit the demand of many users
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How to Clean Sliding Shower Doors?
- Put on hand protective such as glove to protect your hand
- Place a bucket of water inside the shower
- Fill another bucket with clean and warm water
- Put some quantity of undiluted vinegar or bleach depending on the one you are using in a bowl
- Spray the stains or mold with the cleaner inside your spray bottle
- Allow the sprayed spot to stand for some minute
- Scrub the sprayed spots with eraser
- Turn on the bathroom exhaust fan to discharge the water in your shower
Q: Are Sliding Shower Doors Outdated?
A: Standard shower enclosures look nasty and outdated; to avoid getting this, all you need is frameless sliding shower doors with a modern design that prevents water spillage and gives your bathroom an astonishing look and shower seamless.
A shower sliding door is an ideal space-saving option for your home. There are varieties of options in the market to pick from. However, this article covers all the necessary information you need to know about the best sliding shower doors to buy with confidence. Though selecting the right one is not so tricky if space is appropriately measured.