Are you tired of nasty trap-way found on your toilet, and you want to eliminate it but don’t know what is the best-skirted toilet to buy to do the task for you? Though getting the best-skirted toilet can be horrendously difficult without prior knowledge of it, but we have decided to save your time and energy with this article review to serve as a guide for you while heading to the market to purchase your skirted toilet.
The Following are the List of 7 Best Skirted Toilet on the Market in 2021:
Table of Contents
- 1 The Following are the List of 7 Best Skirted Toilet on the Market in 2021:
- 1.1 1. Woodbridge T-0001 Dual Flush Elongated One Piece Toilet with SoftClosing Seat
- 1.2 2. KOHLER 5310-0 Cimarron Skirted trapway Comfort Height Two-Piece Elongated Toilet
- 1.3 3. TOTO Carlyle II One-Piece Universal Height Skirted Toilet with CEFIONTECT
- 1.4 4. KOHLER K-6428-0 Memoirs Skirted One-Piece Elongated Toilet with AquaPiston Flush Technology
- 1.5 5. TOTO MS446124CEMG#01 Aquia IV WASHLET Elongated Dual Flush with CEFIONTECT
- 1.6 6. Toto CST474CEFGNo.01 Vespin II Two-Piece High-Efficiency Toilet with SanaGloss
- 1.7 7. TOTO Carlyle II One-Piece Elongated Universal Height Skirted Toilet with CEFIONTECT
- 2 What is a Skirted Toilet?
- 3 How to Install Skirted Toilet?
- 4 Conclusions
1. Woodbridge T-0001 Dual Flush Elongated One Piece Toilet with SoftClosing Seat
This Woodbridge dual flush elongated toilet with slow closing seat and unique round button features a modernized design. It has a fantastic sleek look to complement different styles. The featured skirted trap-way makes it easier to clean unlike some other with corners and grooves. The fully glazed trap-way offers quiet and amazing flushing action; with that, there is no problem with leaking or clogging. Apart from ergonomic design, the toilet is suitable and comfortable for people with disabilities and elderly ones because of its comfort height.
- The featured soft-close seat prevents slamming
- The dual flushing system allows you to save more water
- It is WaterSense certified toilet
- Featured comfortable elongated bowl
- It requires the intervention of a professional plumber to install
2. KOHLER 5310-0 Cimarron Skirted trapway Comfort Height Two-Piece Elongated Toilet
The Cimarron product comes with an elongated bowl for maximum comfort and space when using it. It has a skirted trap-way that provides an elegant surface for easy cleaning. It is a single flush that will use 1.28 gallons of water for each flush. It enables you to feel like sitting on a chair with its comfortable height, which makes it easier for aged ones to sit in and out of the toilet. This two-piece toilet uses Kohler’s exclusive ReadyLock installation mechanism for more convenient and direct installation. The featured canister flush of this elongated toilet ensures leak-resistant performance when lifting the toilet.
- It comes with ReadyLock installation system
- The single flush uses only 1.28 gallons of water
- Comfortable height seating
- It requires multiple flushes for solid waste
3. TOTO Carlyle II One-Piece Universal Height Skirted Toilet with CEFIONTECT
This Carlyle II is an elongated toilet from TOTO that comes with a slow-close seat to get rid of your worry about annoying bangs and slamming on your toilet lids. It is designed with 1G technology and tornado flushing system for amazing 1.0 GPF clean with each flush. It has a skirted trap-way that provides an elegant surface for easy cleaning. The featured smooth glaze CEFIONTECT coating is particle-resistant, which enables your toilet to maintain its brand new product appearance for a long time.
- It is easier to maintain
- It is WaterSense certified product
- Features 1G technology for centrifugal rinse
- Solid wastes may require multiple flushing
4. KOHLER K-6428-0 Memoirs Skirted One-Piece Elongated Toilet with AquaPiston Flush Technology
The Kohler Memoirs toilet comes with a skirted trap-way with contrasting edges to add a fantastic décor to your bathroom. The elongated bowl provides added convenience by minimizing the space around the bowl. The 1.28 gallons high-efficiency flush saves approximately 16,500 gallons of water annually without compromising performance. This skirted toilet is position correctly for maximum comfort and ease of use. The trap-way wipes out dirt from every corner of the toilet and makes the cleaning of the toilet easier.
- It features AquaPiston canister flushing system
- The soft-close seat prevents slamming
- It features comfort height seating
- It is difficult to install with skirted trap-way
5. TOTO MS446124CEMG#01 Aquia IV WASHLET Elongated Dual Flush with CEFIONTECT
This Toto Aquia IV is a double-flushing system toilet that will use 0.8 gallons of water for soft cleansing and 1.28 gallons for the full and total flow of solid waste. Use Toto Dynamax Tornado technology to exhausts water 360 degrees all-round the toilet to make sure all debris and waste are flushed down. Its bowl is formed to minimize water flow-resistant, which leads to a silent flush. This toilet has a soft closing seat, which means you do not have to worry about slamming anymore. This toilet also works harmoniously with Toto Washlet + technology.
- It is a double-flushing system
- It has 360˚ rinsing capability
- The slow-close seat prevents slamming
- It requires multiple scrubbing to clean the stains
6. Toto CST474CEFGNo.01 Vespin II Two-Piece High-Efficiency Toilet with SanaGloss
This Toto Vespin II toilet two-piece skirted toilet that uses a dual cyclone flush system to remove debris effectively. It features a skirted design for a glossy exterior with global seat heights. The elongated basin offers additional space when using the toilet for sufficient complacency. Its bowl is covered with a SanaGloss varnish that inhibits dirt from adhering to the ceramic surfaces. TOTO Vespin II toilet uses 1.28 GPF for each of its flushes, making it a water-saving option for updating the toilet.
- It is a water-saving option toilet with 1.28 gallons of water
- It has an elongated bowl and skirted trap-way
- It features a double cyclone flushing system
- The installation is very technical
7. TOTO Carlyle II One-Piece Elongated Universal Height Skirted Toilet with CEFIONTECT
If you want to buy a high-performing and efficient toilet that will never fail you, this Carlyle II is an ideal product to do that for you. This Toto Carlyle II toilet is available in an attractive Sedona Beige color that matches any décor of your bathroom. A one-piece universal height toilet is having a skirted tramway, which facilitates its maintenance and cleaning. It uses a 1.28 GPF Tornado Flush system for efficient rinsing. The flushing technology uses a rimless design with double faucets to create a centrifugal flushing effect to cleanse its bowl. The surface of the bowl features CEFIONTECT varnish, which inhibits dirt from adhering to the bowl surface. This toilet has a slow-close seat, so you no longer have a problem with slamming.
- The featured soft-close seat prevents slamming
- It features tornado flush technology
- The featured CEFIONTECT glaze prevents dirt adherence to the bowl
- It requires multiple flushes to wash away solid waste
What is a Skirted Toilet?
A skirted toilet hides the trap-way of the toilet with a piece of smooth and seamless porcelain. Most of the skirted toilets also hide the screws that are generally accessible through the panels built into the skirt. The best thing about skirted is that they look more adorable in the bathroom. Also, the hidden trap-way makes it easier to clean the toilet.
How to Install Skirted Toilet?
- Before you commence the installation process, put in hand glove to enable you to grab the porcelain with ease.
- Take the wax ring and place it to the toilet flange, and use bolts and screws to tighten it.
- Place the trap-way over the wax ring and tighten it up and be careful while tightening so that it could not damage the floor or porcelain.
- You can install the pivot mounts now and place the toilet on that plastic trap-way and tighten it to ensure everything balanced well.
- Insert the screw bushing
- After your toilet is attached to the floor, now cover the bolt and screw caps provided by the manufacturer.
- Connect the water supply to the valve located at the back of the toilet or at the top of the tank.
- When you finish screwing the seat and the cover, allow the tank to fill water and test it to be sure if it is working correctly.
As you can see, choosing a skirted toilet will not be as simple as it seems. But if you adhere to our advice and recommendations from the best skirted toilet reviews article, you’ll know everything you need before selecting a product, and it will be easier. Remember, it is not all about buying the most attractive toilet, but picking the one that best suits your needs. And with so many great options to choose from, you have to be careful not to rush into making the decision.