Are you tired of sluggish water drip from your shower head? Get the best shower head for low water pressure to enhance water-pressure when taking your shower.
Getting the perfect shower head for your bathroom can be a daunting task that calls for patience. This is especially true when you consider how vital the shower head is, not just for the body but also the mind.
Below we will look at the top 8 shower heads on the market today and also give you a comprehensive guide of these tools. Read through to get more information about these essential shower tools.
Review of Top 8 Shower Heads for Low Water Pressure 2019
Table of Contents
- 1 Review of Top 8 Shower Heads for Low Water Pressure 2019
- 1.1 1. DELTA FAUCET 2-Spray Shower Head Water Amplifying
- 1.2 2. Speakman S-2253-E15 Classic Anystream Adjustable 1.5 GPM Shower Head
- 1.3 3. Take A Shower LLC Best Shower Head – Serial Number 87180090
- 1.4 4. KOHLER K-10282-AK-CP Forte Single-Function Katalyst Shower Head
- 1.5 5. Dream Spa All Chrome Water Temperature Controlled Color Changing Five-Setting LED Shower Head
- 1.6 6. Culligan WSH-C125 Wall-Mounted Filtered Shower Head
- 1.7 7. Niagara Earth Massage 1.25GPM Low Flow Shower Head
- 1.8 8. Take A Shower LLC Best Shower Head – Serial Number 87180090
- 2 Why Shower Head Low Water Pressure?
- 3 In Conclusion
1. DELTA FAUCET 2-Spray Shower Head Water Amplifying
This shower head comes with two main settings: adjustable water amplifying and H2Okinetic sprays. The two help you to set your preferred shower setting even when the water pressure is extremely low.
One great thing about this model is that it comes with a Delta limited lifetime faucet and finish warranty. Thus, you can rest assured that you have a long-lasting shower head that will do wonders in your bathroom.
Its installation process is very easy and you can have it ready for use within 30 minutes. What’s more, the package comes with everything that you will need to fix it.
Spray setting features adjustable H2OKinetic that sculpts the water into a superb wave pattern. The pattern allows you to clean your entire body with easy since you can easily reach every part of your body.
Another great feature of this shower head is the ability of the shower head to rotate 360 degrees. Its flow rate is rated at 1.85-2.5 gallons per minute (you can easily adjust to suit your need).
The model connects easily to standard 0.5 inches threaded shower arms. And you will get all the hardware you will require to mount it.
2. Speakman S-2253-E15 Classic Anystream Adjustable 1.5 GPM Shower Head
Speakman S-2253-E15 Classic Anystream is fitted with the latest Anystream 360 degrees technology that enables you to smoothly transition via diverse spray settings and distribute water for ideal coverage. The shower head also comes with plungers that spread the water when it leaves the nozzle.
These plungers allow the water pressure to intensify and build, leading to an amazingly powerful performance even when the water pressure is low. Besides, these plungers are self-cleaning – meaning that they resist sediment and hard-water build-up.
This means that the shower head is easy to clean and will take little effort to maintain. The model is made of long-lasting plastic that is engineered for longevity.
It also features a polished chrome finish that is corrosion-resistant. And the spray settings offer three types of showers: full flood, rain, and intense shower. You can easily choose your preferred setting.
Another thing about this shower head is it is WaterSense certified and provides a 1.5 GPM flow rate. It also comes with a limited lifetime warranty that covers defects that might arise due to manufacturing problem.
You can always count on this shower head to get consistent water flow when taking your shower.
3. Take A Shower LLC Best Shower Head – Serial Number 87180090
Need high volume? Need high pressure? Need low pressure? Take A Shower LLC Best Shower Head is the ideal shower head for you.
This model is able to provide you with a powerful soothing shower than you could think about. Regardless of whether you have city water or you use a well, this shower head will provide you with the pressure you require.
Its sprays are totally adjustable – from dozens of refreshing spray patterns to a strong healing massage and combination of massage and spray setting. The model comes with a solid brass ball joint that joins the head to the shower arm.
Hence, you can easily position, change, and aim the spray at any angle you want. The shower head was made to last for long and this is possible due to the strong material it is made of.
It is also resistant to corrosion and rust and won’t fade under harsh water condition. When it comes to installation, you will get everything you will need to put it in place. And the installation process can take a maximum of 30 minutes.
4. KOHLER K-10282-AK-CP Forte Single-Function Katalyst Shower Head
The KOHLER K-10282-AK-CP is a best seller and comes with an air-induction spray. This shower is easy to mount on the wall – will take you little effort and manpower to get it in place.
The air-induction technology optimizes the water and air mix for a strong, even flow of water. You can count on the shower head to provide high-pressure shower even when your location has low water pressure.
The technology adds 2 liters of air every minute, providing a strong spray that hit the body with fuller water drops. Even better, the shower head ensures that the water hits your entire body to leave all parts clean.
Another feature of the head is the MasterClean spray face that resists hard water or calcium and lime build up. This tech is also able to clean the shower head effectively, meaning that you don’t need to clean your tool every now and then.
The shower head is able to provide a 2.5 GPM flow rate. This is sufficient for shower purpose and will save water. Also, this is a long lasting shower head that will provide you with years of service.
5. Dream Spa All Chrome Water Temperature Controlled Color Changing Five-Setting LED Shower Head
This is one of the most advanced shower heads in the world today. It has LED lights which are powered by water, meaning that you don’t need batteries or electricity to have a colorful experience.
The system comes with a long 5.25 inches chrome face that has a reflective perimeter rim. It comes with 5 settings which include pulsating massage, economy rain, hydro-mist, water-saving pause, and power rain.
High-power three-zone dial with the click-action lever and rub-clean jets make it easier to maintain the shower head. The colors of the lights automatically change to match the water temperature thanks to the 3-color-changing water temperature sensor.
The tools-free installation makes connecting the shower head to your shower system easy. You can connect it within minutes to all standard overhead shower arms and have a leak-free experience.
In terms of the warranty, the shower head comes with a one year warranty and the company offers great customer service. This means that you will never experience any problem with this product.
The shower head is guaranteed to offer value for your money. It also adds décor to your bathroom, leaving it more beautiful than before.
6. Culligan WSH-C125 Wall-Mounted Filtered Shower Head
Culligan WSH-c125 is a wall-mounted showerhead that comes with a filter. This model fulfills EPA water sense certification of a maximum of 2.0 GPM or less. You can rest assured that you will conserve water when you have this shower head.
This model boasts of anti-clog rubber spray nozzles which provide five spray settings for better comfort. You can easily choose your preferred setting to have a memorable shower experience.
The filter and shower head are easy to assemble. In fact, it will take you just a few minutes to have them in place and you won’t need any tool.
The model comes with a whr-140 filter cartridge that filters chlorine, scale, and sulfur odor. This filter provides you with 10,000 gallons of soft and clean water – or 6 months of filtering.
Another feature of the shower head is the filter media bacteriostatic that limits growth and passage of bacteria for a cleaner shower experience. The system is also tested and certified by NSF against ANSI standard 177.
You can easily install this model on all standard 0.5 inches threaded shower arms. This will take you just a few minutes and it will be in place.
7. Niagara Earth Massage 1.25GPM Low Flow Shower Head
Niagara Earth Massage 1.25GPM is made of high-quality ABS thermoplastic material. This material makes it be rust-resistant and withstand harsh and frequent use.
It comes with adjustable nine-jet turbo massage that you can set to enjoy your preferred shower experience. And it doesn’t matter the place you stay or where you get your water since it uses both the low and high-pressure water.
The non-aerate spray is self-cleaning, making it one of the easiest shower heads to maintain. You don’t need to clean it – simply use it and it will clean itself automatically.
The model is able to save about 30% more water and energy, saving you on their bills. It is also an affordable shower head – you don’t need to deep you hand deeper in your pocket to afford it.
Another thing is the ease of installation. You can easily install the shower head by yourself and still have no problem. It is also a lightweight model that won’t give you a problem when installing it.
8. Take A Shower LLC Best Shower Head – Serial Number 87180090
This model is designed for low water pressure locations and will provide the desired pressure to make your shower to produce the right drops. It comes with adjustable water amplifying spray that helps in providing better pressure.
The shower head is made of high-quality material that ensures it lasts for years. What this means is that it will be the last shower head you will ever need to purchase for decades to come.
Another feature of this model is the ability to clean its self. You won’t go through the hassle of cleaning lime and calcium build up since the head will clean itself as it produces water.
Moreover, the model is made of corrosion and rust resistance material, allowing you to use it in hard water. So, you can use it with well water or city water and still get the amazing shower you want.
It is also one of the most affordable shower heads on the market today. Actually, this product will offer value for your money and even save you on water and electricity bills. It is a great product for home use.
Why Shower Head Low Water Pressure?
Shower heads for low water pressure offer a lot of benefits that make them some of the best for installing in your bathroom. These benefits include:
- Using these types of shower heads will help you to make your water better. They will help you to conserve the water you use in your shower with up 30%. These systems release at most 2.5 GPM while normal shower heads release about 8 GPM. This means that you can save a lot of water and translate to the water bill.
- Water coming out of shower heads requires heat so that it can be hot or warm. The more the water coming out of the head the power you will need. Showers head for low water pressure requires less water which means you won’t use a lot of energy to warm it. This can really save you in electricity bills.
- Due to reduced energy use, there is a reduction in the emission of dangerous gases like carbon dioxide. Therefore, you will have a safer home that you and your family can enjoy leaving in.
- These types of shower heads come with great features that make them attractive in your bathroom. They make your bathroom to have more value than before and even offer some features that make your showering experience better.
- Another reason why they are the right models for your home is the ease of installing them. You do not need to hire a professional when installing low water pressure shower heads. Simply ensure that they fit your bathroom and you will have an easy time when installing them.
What’s the best shower head for low water pressure? There is no one model that can be said to be better than the other. However, you can always get the best shower head for low water pressure depending on your need.