Have that urge to simply get in the rain and enjoy how it cascades down your face and body? Well, you can have that in your home with awesome showerheads. But first, what is the best rain shower head consumer reports to buy? Read on to find out!
7 Best Rain Shower Head
Table of Contents
- 1 7 Best Rain Shower Head
- 1.1 1. SparkPod Shower Head – High-Pressure Rain – Luxury Modern Chrome Look
- 1.2 2. WASSA High-Pressure Shower Head – 3 Inch Anti-leak Fixed Chrome Showerhead
- 1.3 3. Shower Head High-Pressure Rain Fixed Showerhead Rainfall
- 1.4 4. SR SUN RISE SRSH-F5043 10 Inches Bathroom Luxury Rain Mixer Shower
- 1.5 5. AquaDance 7” Premium High-Pressure 3-Way Rainfall Combo
- 1.6 6. LORDEAR Solid Square Ultra-Thin 304 Adjustable Rain Shower Head
- 1.7 7. 12-Inch High-Pressure Showerhead with 11 Inch Arm
- 2 FAQs
- 3 Conclusion
1. SparkPod Shower Head – High-Pressure Rain – Luxury Modern Chrome Look
Think luxury, classy, and a design construction to rival the best out there, and the SparkPod immediately comes to mind. No part of your body is left behind in your attempt to get wet or doused under clean strokes of water coursing down.
Furthermore, it’s easy to set up and basically requires no tools set to get going. Add a Teflon tape water filter, and everything adds up nicely. It’s more than a handful considering how affordable it is, and the fact that it doesn’t take much to clean or maintain.
- Simple set up within minutes
- It is affordable
- The brass-swivel joint allows easy control
- Low maintenance needed
- Issues with water pressure
2. WASSA High-Pressure Shower Head – 3 Inch Anti-leak Fixed Chrome Showerhead
Water pressure is a contributing factor to how much you enjoy taking a shower. As such, WASSA is the name you want to remember when you want water angling through your shower head. The 3-inch face, along with the 45 jets, gives you a grand deluge of water flow.
The thread is just as easy to handle or place on any standard shower arm. At the same time, the steel filter is removable. The filter and silicon jets do an excellent job to filter and stop hard water, and lime deposits from clogging the head. Use the brass-swivel joint to face any direction you want.
- Nozzles are easy to clean
- High-pressure water release
- Limited range of motion
3. Shower Head High-Pressure Rain Fixed Showerhead Rainfall
This product from Aisoso packs a lot of punch in terms of pressure. Akin to a glorious rainfall, you can get anything accomplished using it in your showers. Whether that’s to relieve your body from stress or soreness, it’s every bit like a natural spa. It’s made up of durable materials with a design to leave you wowed and appreciative.
With a seamless installation process and G 1/5 connection thread, you can hook it up with most standard showers. The self-cleaning nozzles also make it a product for keeps especially with the increased water impact that flows with high pressure.
- Easy to set up
- Long-lasting material
- Adjustable settings (5)
- Merely directs water pressure
4. SR SUN RISE SRSH-F5043 10 Inches Bathroom Luxury Rain Mixer Shower
If you love high quality and actually pay for it, this SR Sun Rise is the one for you. It’s one of, if not the best rain shower heads out there, so it’s fair enough to say the price is worth it. This is because the construction design is top-notch. Also, the showerhead system is backed up with a solid metal shower arm.
Furthermore, there’s a stainless-steel L style brass handle coupled with a multi-layer chrome-plated finish that suggests the material is in for the long haul.
- Very durable material
- Lovely and quality design
- Push-button control for overhead and handheld shower systems
- Shower system drips long after being turned off
5. AquaDance 7” Premium High-Pressure 3-Way Rainfall Combo
It sounds like a perfect dance routine. It’s one great product though, especially when you consider that it features a three-way rainfall combo. Not bad if you love relaxing and swapping between a fixed shower system and a handheld system. In any case, you can make do with six settings to alternate.
Keep your tools away if you’re going to set up this one. The process certainly won’t last more than 4 minutes. The rub-clean jets prevent build-ups, and you can make adjustments.
- A handheld system with six different settings
- Simple tool-free connection and installation
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Seal tape doesn’t totally block leaks
6. LORDEAR Solid Square Ultra-Thin 304 Adjustable Rain Shower Head
It’s not a bad thing to be easily swayed by design. But if that design is backed up by brushed 304 stainless steel, it’s a rain shower head to get! Further, it’s as classic as they come with a functional outlook to keep you feeling refreshed. Also, it adds to the pieces of decor you have in your bathroom and makes everything look better.
The showerhead comes in at a good 10-inch square. Adjustments can also be made irrespective of who’s using it. Also, you get to install it without hassles. Thanks to the available parts with simple instructions to boot. Plastic parts are a no-no here, and there’s no shower arm.
- Super stainless steel makes for durability
- Simple to put together
- Adjustable shower head
- Often leaks
7. 12-Inch High-Pressure Showerhead with 11 Inch Arm
This high-pressure shower is luxurious, and it has some really solid materials. It’s laced with a stainless-steel rain square shower head, coupled with an 11-inch adjustable extension arm for optimum control. Also, it’s typically tool-free, so you don’t have to bother about exchanging it for your old one.
With shower heads, leaks and clogs are features to abhor. As such, this product won’t drip or clog thanks to flexible silicone nozzles. You’ve got a rotating connector with a swivel ball design to adjust your shower head angles. While a thick joint definitely means breaks won’t happen any time soon.
- High-quality stainless-steel material
- Adjustable shower head
- No tool needed for installation
- The shower arm is a little limited
Q: What is a Rain Shower Head?
A: Are you thinking of that thing to up the ante on your showering experience? A rain shower head could do just that. This is because they come engineered with different levels of settings to give you a nice feeling. Whether that’s gentle pressure, serious rainstorm or trickles, a good rain shower head can deliver.
A rain shower head is mostly made up of a thin square or round disk-shaped head which contains multiple holes to allow water flow out steadily, fast, and evenly. There are different models just as you’ve observed above. They have different systems, settings, and different levels of pressures. All of them are usually designed to spray droplets of water enough to pulsate your body. Think of it like a spa treatment where you’re doing your bit to relax or deal with aches and wear.
In all, with a rain shower head, you can activate settings to have a realistic feel of the rains dropping. Whether it’s brass, chrome, or steel, they’re all pretty much after the same thing.
Q: How Do I Install a Shower Head?
A: From the products reviewed above, it’s quite clear that rain shower heads are pretty much straightforward to install. Most of them come with already prepared parts that are easy to put together. So basically, they’re tool-free. Additionally, there’s a general or standard size of shower head mounting. This makes it difficult to get the size wrong unless of course, there’s a different spec of the size you use in your bathroom.
Whether you have a pipe or arm out of your wall or ceiling, it’s also easy to thread to showerheads. And if you want a perfect seal, a plumber’s tape comes in handy for such purposes.
Instructions and guidelines are very important and often provided by manufacturers. So, make sure you follow them. It could also be as simple as removing your current showerhead and arm first before proceeding to put the new head and possibly, thread. Some products throw in a Teflon tape to further prevent leaks and too many drips.
Q: What Should I Look out for Before Buying a Rain Shower Head?
A: Getting a new rain shower head is a decision you want to be careful about. Even if there are some standard parts, it’s important to consider the following:
- Size: If you want a great time in your shower, perhaps a big-sized shower head is what you need. Go for a rain shower head that’s more than 8-inches or between 8 and 10-inches in diameter.
- Quality: This is mostly dependent on what you consider useful and the right fit for your bathroom and personal use. For optimum quality, you may have to pay some extra cash. But high cost doesn’t always mean the best quality. So, check out all the features and reviews.
- The arms fit: Where do you want it mounted? Sometimes what you buy won’t even fit the current shower arm you have. Always go through a product’s information. But the most important thing is that it fits your shower head and bathroom style.
- Spray type, design, and settings: There are some rain shower heads with multiple spray settings while others have something advanced that requires a careful look at the instructions. Either way, it still depends on what’s the right fit for you. Perhaps you want something simple or one that has some switches, and commands a certain level of pressure to drench and massage you. The latter would most likely mean you need one with more settings.
- Style and finish: The style and finishes often determine whether the one you pick blends with your existing bathroom fixtures and decor. As such, it is important to choose a befitting rain shower head. For instance, if most of your bathroom fixtures are made with stainless steel, a rain shower head with such material won’t look out of place.
Q: How Do I Clean a Rain Shower Head?
A: It is important to keep your rain shower head spotless and clean. This way, water passes without any troubles. Thankfully, they can be cleaned in various ways. You can choose to remove the head and keep in a bowl of warm water and baking soda. Sometimes, there are mineral deposits that could impede water flow. Use a little amount of vinegar periodically to deal with this. Cleaning at least every six months ensures the pores of your rain shower head doesn’t get clogged.
Q: Do Showerheads Affect Water Temperature?
A: Quick answer? Yes. However, this depends on the type and quality of the showerhead you get. On the whole, the product you choose can either make your water cold or hot.
As always, making out a budget to get any product is a big decision. So, you should consider and compare the best rain shower head consumer reports out there before settling on one. Above, you’ve got seven to help you narrow down your choices of landing the best. If they have the features you want, and you have the cash, buy one.