Consistently playing wayward shots can take the fun out of the game. You must have been tired of your old and mediocre cues not giving you the right shots. But what is the best pool cue for the money? You will find out in this article where we will dissect the best products on the market.
Top Products on the Market
Table of Contents
- 1 Top Products on the Market
- 1.1 1. Viking Valhalla 2 Piece Pool Cue Stick with Irish Linen Wrap
- 1.2 2. Viper Junior 48″ 2-Piece Billiard/Pool Cue
- 1.3 3. AB Earth Hand-Painted Series 2-Piece Billiard Pool Cue Stick
- 1.4 4. AB Earth 2-Piece 58 Inches Pool Cue/Pool Stick
- 1.5 5. Viking Valhalla 2 Piece Pool Cue Stick
- 1.6 6. Tai BA Cues 2-Piece Pool Stick + Hard Case, 13mm Tip
- 1.7 7. RAGE Heavy Hitter Jump Break Cue – 25oz 3 Piece Pool Stick
- 1.8 8. FADAZAI Set of 4 Pool Cues Stick 19.5 oz 58 inch Billiard House Bar Pool Sticks
- 2 Conclusion
There are several pool cues available on the market. However, we have carried out a detailed research and identified the best options for you. We will review them below:
1. Viking Valhalla 2 Piece Pool Cue Stick with Irish Linen Wrap
The 13mm tip of this 2-piece cue is made from premium leather and comes shaped and scuffed, ready to play. Also, it comes with a high impact resin ferrule. Hence, your contact with the ball will always be crisp.
The butt of this cue comes with an Irish linen wrap. Hence, you’ll be able to have the perfect grip for every shots. Also, the weight of this butt is adjustable, giving you the perfect control of the cue. In addition, this stick offers 7 different color options, giving you the chance to choose your preference.
- It gives a good grip
- Shaft provides secure, durable lock
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- It doesn’t break well
2. Viper Junior 48″ 2-Piece Billiard/Pool Cue
This 2-piece cue is constructed from quality and hard Canadian Maple wood. It features edgy graphics down the cue’s length. It is finished off with a 13mm leather top, traditional rubber bumper and nylon wrap.
This cue features lightweight ABS joints. Hence, there will be consistent feedback provided during play. With its 48-inch length and 16-ounce weight, this cue is great for tight spaces or if you’re the type who fancies lighter weight. Your kid(s) may also fancy it.
- Three years limited warranty
- It is lightweight
- It is easy to transport
- It’s not great at breaking
3. AB Earth Hand-Painted Series 2-Piece Billiard Pool Cue Stick
This 2-piece cue stick is made from 100% hand-selected, white and solid Canadian maple. This wood is dried and turned, thus ensuring straightness with traditional taper. Also, it boasts of an exclusive high-gloss, scrape-resistant and ultra-smooth finish for durability.
This cue comes with a straight medium deflection shaft. Hence, it delivers impressive playability, especially if you’re an intermediate player. In addition, the cue’s tip is wrapped with Irish linen. Hence, you get more control of the stick. Also, it is hand-painted with shiny oil paint, providing a nice finish.
- It has an excellent design
- It is durable
- Lifetime guarantee
- It doesn’t come with a case
4. AB Earth 2-Piece 58 Inches Pool Cue/Pool Stick
This cue is another option that delivers shots just as you want it with the right features in place. Made of Canadian hard maple, it sports a friendly ergonomic design, providing a firm grip. Also polished into a wavy shape, the butt is equipped with an anti-slip function and its service life is improved.
This cue is crafted with style in mind as it is hand-painted with shiny oil paints that turn up the look and feel. Meanwhile, the tip of the cue measures 13mm and is made of leather.
- It has an ergonomic design
- It is well polished
- It is super straight
- It’s not durable
5. Viking Valhalla 2 Piece Pool Cue Stick
This cue is an impressive and powerful product that promises high-tech performance. It is designed for playing and shooting the most accurate and smooth shots with that killer style. It features a high impact resin ferrule. Therefore, there will always be a crisp contact with the ball.
The collar of the stainless steel joint has nickel silver rings around it, improving playability. The length of this cue is 58 inches while the diameter of the shaft is 29 inches. The cue’s tip is made from leather and has a medium hardness level. Also, the weight is adjustable between 18 to 21 ounces.
- It is easy to transport
- Lifetime manufacturer warranty
- It is smooth and straight
- Tip doesn’t last long
6. Tai BA Cues 2-Piece Pool Stick + Hard Case, 13mm Tip
This 2-piece cue has all the professional features to improve your professional level. It is wrapped with a paint leather. Hence, it will provide you a comfortable and proper friction to increase accuracy, reduce deflection and prevent slipping. Also, the butt of this cue is made of Canadian Maple Wood for an excellent feel and performance.
With a rubber bumper, this cue is protected from hitting the ground. Meanwhile, it measures 58 inches with an adjustable weight of 18 to 21 ounces. Also, the tip of the cue is made from leather and pre-scuffed.
- It delivers accuracy
- Rubber bumper prevents it from hitting the ground
- Adjustable weight
- It warps early
7. RAGE Heavy Hitter Jump Break Cue – 25oz 3 Piece Pool Stick
This 25-ounce break cue is a complete tool to deliver a fulfilling pool game. With the double turbo lock quick release joints, you’ll have an impressive control of your cueball. This professional taper is built to deliver consistent spread. Also, if you have a knack for jumping balls, you will find this cue very helpful.
With this quality construction is a matte black wrapless handle which is great for improved slip stroking. The cue’s bakelite tip is hard and it measures 14mm.
- It is great for jumping balls
- It is excellent for breaking
- It delivers consistent spread
- Tip is not reliable
8. FADAZAI Set of 4 Pool Cues Stick 19.5 oz 58 inch Billiard House Bar Pool Sticks
This package comes with 4 pool cues. Each has a phenomenal and impressive build quality and offers great value for the money. It is sturdy, well balanced and straight. Hence, it will provide the perfect shots just like you want it.
The 13mm tip of this cue is wrapped with leather and is well shaped. In addition, it boasts of a good quality and delivers stable shoot. Meanwhile, each of the cue tips measures 58 inches with a weight of 19.5 ounces.
- It is sturdy and balanced
- It is straight
- Excellent finish
- Tip breaks off early
Just like we have discussed severally in this article, a pool cue is very instrumental to the game. Also, a cue is as good as its features. Cues can be light and heavy, while also delivering accurate shots depending on the player’s preference. While searching for the best pool cue for the money, ensure it provides a good grip for absolute control and also has a solid tip for consistent shoots.