Most pool players just want a pool cue that won’t cost an arm and a leg while still being made of good quality. This has led to many questions one of which is what is the best pool cue for under 100? If you are looking for the best cue that won’t cost so much then you have come to the right place as this article reviews the top eight products on the market. Let’s get started already, shall we?
Top Products on the Market
Table of Contents
- 1 Top Products on the Market
- 1.1 1. Viper Commercial 1-Piece Hardwood Billiard/Pool House Cue
- 1.2 2. GSE Games & Sports Expert 36”/42”/48”/58”1-Piece Canadian Maple Billiard
- 1.3 3. GSE Games & Sports Expert 58”2-Piece Canadian Maple Billiard Pool Cue Stick
- 1.4 4. Viking Valhalla 2-Piece Pool Cue Stick
- 1.5 5. TaiBA 2-Piece Pool Stick
- 1.6 6. Iszy Billiards Short 48-Inch 2-Piece Hardwood Maple Pool Cue
- 1.7 7. TGA Sports 36” Hardwood Billiard/Pool House Cue Stick
- 1.8 8. CUESOUL 57-Inch 19/20/21 oz ½ Maple Cue Stick
- 2 Conclusion
The best products are the ones we have reviewed in this article, they include:
1. Viper Commercial 1-Piece Hardwood Billiard/Pool House Cue
Pool cues can still be made of the best quality without being so expensive and this is what this product offers you. It is made from high-quality hardwood that is durable and sturdy. It is reliable and can be used for high traffic tables.
Also, it comes in two sizes namely 36-inch and 48-inch. It is ideal for tight spaces and for younger players. Each cue has a 13mm le pro leather tip and ABS bumper while being coated with nine layers of varnish. This prevents warps and damage of the cues.
- It is a heavy-duty pool cue
- Ideal for young players
- Its quality needs to be improved upon
2. GSE Games & Sports Expert 36”/42”/48”/58”1-Piece Canadian Maple Billiard
It is a 1-piece billiard that’s made from Canadian hardwood maple, it features 4-prong construction with the cue being finished off with high gloss varnish to prevent the wood from warping and fading. The tip is well made, consisting of 12mm glue on a multiple-layered leather tip as well as a high-quality fiber ferrule.
That’s not all, it consists of the best hardwood butt which has a rubber bumper for added sturdiness. There are four cues in one with sizes 36-inches, 42-inches, 48-inches, and 58-inches and weighs 12 oz, 14 oz, 15 oz, and 20 oz respectively. It is ideal for kids and tight spaces and is affordable.
- It’s a good quality short cue
- It has a low price-tag
- Product is too short
3. GSE Games & Sports Expert 58”2-Piece Canadian Maple Billiard Pool Cue Stick
This cue despite its high quality and versatility doesn’t cost much. It has a two-piece design and can be easily stored or transported. It is crafted from high-quality Canadian hardwood maple while the cue butt is made from Australia hardwood, its decal sleeve completes the beautiful cue.
It is coated with several layers of high gloss epoxy paint; this prevents the cue from warping and fading. Its tip is covered with 12mm multiple-layer leather along with fiber ferrules of high-quality. Also, it has a stainless-steel quick release technology. Furthermore, it features pressed solid-black Irish linen wrap as well as a black cap while the butt features a black rubber bumper.
- Feature a one-year warranty
- Available in four different colors
- Tip too hard and slides off the cue ball
4. Viking Valhalla 2-Piece Pool Cue Stick
This is ideal for those on a budget who still want a high-quality product. It has thin Irish linen that’s wrapped twice to ensure a comfortable grip while it’s made of a high-quality wooden body and 13mm leather tip.
The cue features two stainless steel thread joints along with thread protector and also a high-impact resistant resin ferrule. Moreover, its 58-inches size is ideal for standard competition. It is coated in UV polish to prevent warping and fading while also featuring a lifetime warranty.
- It features a lifetime warranty
- Has a professional leather tip
- Doesn’t feature a carrying case
5. TaiBA 2-Piece Pool Stick
With a good pool stick, playing is so much fun. This product is an example of such a good pool cue. The product features a pool stick, one cue case, and two accessories to make a complete package. Its 58-inch size is ideal for competitive games, it has a cue weight of 18-21 oz, which is just the perfect weight for most players.
It has a 13mm multi-layer leather tip while being made of high-quality material. Its pool case makes it easy to transport and store.
- It is easy to transport and store
- Features two accessories as complimentary items
- The colors are wrong and the stick bends
6. Iszy Billiards Short 48-Inch 2-Piece Hardwood Maple Pool Cue
This is a set of two high-quality cues with each featuring a different design, you can even select a central theme for the cues. Each stick has a 13mm leather tip that gives hardness and firm grip while the other end has a linen wrap.
It has a stainless-steel ball joint for added power with varying weight for each of the cues. It is made from Canadian hardwood for long-lasting durability. It can be used at home and is ideal for all types of players.
- It has a chic and traditional look
- It is sturdy and durable
- The lacquer on the shaft is too sleek
7. TGA Sports 36” Hardwood Billiard/Pool House Cue Stick
This affordable pool stick is ideal for tight spaces. It’s also ideal for accurate shots, better breaking, and for young players. The 36-inch cue is made of high-quality, durable material with the tip being made of 13mm hard leather.
Also, it has a small hand, this makes it convenient to store in a cue rack or any other storage location, it’s also easy to carry around. It is lightweight, ensuring clean strokes. We like that it’s affordable and that it can be used around the home.
- It is lightweight
- It is sturdy and durable
- Warped tip
8. CUESOUL 57-Inch 19/20/21 oz ½ Maple Cue Stick
This is handcrafted from North Canadian hard maple wood material with the butts and shafts made from the same high-quality wood. It has a stainless-steel joint and comes in a kit that features a 1-piece billiard towel, joint protectors, and a blue carrying bag.
This luxurious product has a classic design with a 13mm leather tip to give users the ultimate ball control. It has a black and white Irish linen wrap and is ideal for homes and for professional games.
- It comes in a complete, luxurious package
- It has an elegant design
- Its quality needs an improvement
Playing pool is a favorite pastime for most families and a career for some other people. The hardest part however is purchasing a good pool cue that won’t cost much.
Fortunately, we have been able to identify and review the best pool cue for under 100. Now you don’t have to worry about spending so much to get a good product. Just select anyone from the list above and enjoy your game.