If you are tired of your weird looking toilet and you have wasted your time, energy, and resources while trying to know what is the best natural toilet bowl cleaners to make your toilet sparkling clean. To get the best cleaner that is free of harsh chemicals and easy to use, please read the below reviews.
The Best 7 Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaners on the Market in 2020
Table of Contents
- 1 The Best 7 Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaners on the Market in 2020
- 1.1 1. Green Works Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Toilet Gel Cleaner 24 Ounces
- 1.2 2. Method Antibacterial Toilet Bowl Cleaner Spearmint 24 Ounce
- 1.3 3. Better Life Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner 24 Ounces – 24212
- 1.4 4. Seventh Generation Emerald Cypress and Fir Scent Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- 1.5 5. Ecover Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Pine Fresh, 25 Ounce
- 1.6 6. Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner Natural Disinfectant Scrub-Free Automatic Bathroom and Tank
- 1.7 7. Frosch Lemon Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 750 ml (2)
- 2 Conclusions
1. Green Works Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Toilet Gel Cleaner 24 Ounces
The Green Works is a naturally derived cleaner, using the combination of extraordinarily energetic performance and plant-based ingredients for hard water stains. It has a potent formula for eliminating rust, mineral deposits and hard water stains without harmful residue. It uses the featured thick gel to wash the toilet bowl and get rid of dirt and keep the toilet clean and fresh. It features an angled spout designed for reaching some hidden places beneath the rim which makes it a fast and easy to use cleaner.
- It is a safe cleaner for septic systems
- It is bleach and harsh chemical-free cleaner
- It works better than a conventional cleaner
- It features thick gel to coat the toilet for a fresh smell
- The bottle is not reliable and subjected to leaking quickly
2. Method Antibacterial Toilet Bowl Cleaner Spearmint 24 Ounce
Method antibacterial cleaner is a disinfectant that uses citric acid to eliminate dirt and other bacteria from your toilet bowl. This cleaner kills almost 99.9% of germs and bacteria, such as salmonella enterica, flu virus, influenza, and rhinovirus. It has a powergreen system, which is cutting-edge chemistry for utilizing the strength of its natural ingredients to provide powerful cleaning efficiency. Even when you finish using the shower, the natural corn-starch, decyl glycoside, and lactic acid will be busy preventing lime deposit and soap scum.
- It eliminates 99.9% of germs
- It uses naturally derived ingredients to get rid of germs
- The featured powergreen technology removes grime and grease
- Not suitable for removing hard water stains
3. Better Life Natural Toilet Bowl Cleaner 24 Ounces – 24212
This better life product was designed to simplify your tiring and overwhelming household chore by removing and preventing rings while inhibiting buildup more quickly than you expect. Using this cleaner does not require any difficult task, just squirt the gel gently beneath the toilet rim and wait patiently for it cover the bowl and for active cleaning power, wait for five to ten minutes and then brush and flush it away. It is a product free of dyes, petroleum solvents, sulfates, and synthetic scents.
- It is safe for the septic system
- It does not contain harmful chemicals
- It is easy to apply to the rime toilet
- It is not too strong
4. Seventh Generation Emerald Cypress and Fir Scent Toilet Bowl Cleaner
The Seventh Generation toilet bowl cleaner is made of natural lemon and citrus extract for removing stains. It uses lactic acid for adjusting pH, which makes it an ideal product for any household with a septic system. It is certified by the USDA and Leaping Bunny Organization to be an eco-friendly cleaner. It does not contain chlorine or any synthetic dyes that can cause stains. This cleaner does the same work as that of toilet bowl cleaners that uses harsh chemical for preventing lime deposit and soap scum.
- It does not have synthetic dyes that cause stains
- It is safe for the septic system
- It does not feature any chlorine or harmful chemical
- It requires more scrubbing to make the toilet clean
5. Ecover Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Pine Fresh, 25 Ounce
The task of cleaning the toilet is known to be a dirty task; that is why Ecover produced a cleaner that will simplify the job for you and make it more pleasant. It is made of renewable and plant-based ingredients that remove that tough stains quickly. This Ecover toilet cleaner uses a biodegradable formula to decalcify, clean and freshen the toilet bowl with a brush and flush. It eliminates mineral deposits and stains from the toilet, leaving it sparkling shine and attractive.
- It is also safe for septic tank
- It freshens, cleans and decalcifies your toilet
- It removes tough stains
- Made with biodegradable and natural ingredients
- The fragrance is too strong and smells offensive
6. Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner Natural Disinfectant Scrub-Free Automatic Bathroom and Tank
This scrub-free natural disinfectant automatically removes urine scale, rust stains, and hard water scale. It is a safe cleaner for all septic systems and pipes. It features active biological ingredients that will help in breaking down waste. It is natural, and it is safe for ceramic. It has a patented bottle design, which releases an equal amount of fluid with each flush to maintain a regular bleach and blue color. Each of the bottles of tank cleaner lasts for ninety days or features 900 blooms, which safe a lot of money and time.
- It features stable lavender fragrance to maintain freshness always
- The acidic plant formula automatically get rid of stains
- It features patented bottle design
- It supports consistent fragrance and color release
- It comes with a thin solution
7. Frosch Lemon Toilet Bowl Cleaner, 750 ml (2)
The Frosch Lemon natural toilet bowl cleaner is a quick, powerful, and effective cleaner for your bowl. The toilet cleaner is formulated with citric acid for removing lime scale build-up, calcium, and urine. It rinses the toilet and leaves a fresh lemon and pleasant odor. This toilet cleaner was formulated with pure biodegradable plant-based surface-active agents that are 100% certified by the sustainability of Book and Claim RSPO. The natural lemon extracted ideally removes the most difficult lime deposits and leaves a fresh fragrance.
- It eliminates hard and stubborn stains
- It is safe for septic tank
- It is formulated for powerful cleaning
- The size may be a barrier
Before you decide which of the best natural toilet bowl cleaners to buy, check all the products reviewed above to assist you in making the best decision. With all the toilet bowl cleaners mentioned in the write-up, you can keep your toilet clean and fresh without spending much. One of the easiest methods to find the right product is to check the specs and features of each product before buying or placing order.