Kohler toilets can be sophisticated or as simple as you will like it. They have a variety of styles to meet your needs and preferences. If you have been asking what is the best Kohler toilet to buy, then this review is for you.
7 Best Kohler Toilets
Table of Contents
- 1 7 Best Kohler Toilets
- 1.1 1. Kohler K-3999-0 Highline Comfort Height Two-Piece Class Five Flushing Technology Toilet
- 1.2 2. Kohler K-3589-0 Cimarron Comfort Height 1.6 GPF Toilet with AquaPiston Technology
- 1.3 3. Kohler K-6669-0 Memoirs White Standard Left-hand Comfort Height Toilet
- 1.4 4. Kohler K-4007-0 San Souci One-Piece Toilet with Canister and Grip-Tight Seal
- 1.5 5. Kohler K-3493-0 Highline Classic Pressure Lite Left-hand Trip Lever Toilet
- 1.6 6. Kohler K-3979-RA-0 Highline Comfort Height 1.6GPF Right-Hand Trip Level Toilet
- 1.7 7. Kohler 556378 K-3819-0 Two-piece Comfort Height Class Five Flushing Technology Toilet
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Conclusion
1. Kohler K-3999-0 Highline Comfort Height Two-Piece Class Five Flushing Technology Toilet
Here you have a toilet with great performance. It is an ideal combination of power and cleanliness. Also, it features advanced technology for comfort and functionality. It is a comfort height toilet. It is approximately 2 inches taller than traditional toilets, making sitting down and standing up easier.
If you are searching for a highly-effective toilet to save water and reduce monthly bills, you have it right here. Its canister flush valve allows you to eliminate all clogs and still save water. You can perch on the seat and not worry that it will flip or slide. The flush is quick and efficient.
It also packs a 5-flush technology and a canister valve that works to eliminate water and leave your toilet bowl as clean as ever.
- It has water-saving options
- Strong and reliable performance
- Easy to install.
- The flush is somehow noisy.
2. Kohler K-3589-0 Cimarron Comfort Height 1.6 GPF Toilet with AquaPiston Technology
This is a two-piece toilet with an elongated bowl designed to offer you additional comfort. It features an AquaPiston Technology that is interwoven with a flush engine to deliver a powerful, quick, and plug-free flush. It has a flushing mechanism and design that maximizes water to dispose of solid waste.
While its lines may be simple, it brings modern functionality and worth to the contemporary bathroom. It is durable and stainless. From its powerful form and features to its exceptional water efficiency, this Cimarron Comfort toilet offers a new standard of excellence.
The two-piece toilet demonstrates the traditional design of a separate tank and a bowl. The two and three-bolt installation system provides a sturdy level connection between the tank and bowl to make installation easy and stress-free for you.
- Super Flush System
- AquaPiston Technology helps to save water without clogging
- The comfort height design is good for adults.
- The seat and supply line are not included
3. Kohler K-6669-0 Memoirs White Standard Left-hand Comfort Height Toilet
This model is unique as it carries the styling design language. It is a good performer. It flushes quickly and powerfully without splashing or otherwise creating a lot of noise or drama. It refills quickly and flushes quietly too. Powerful, clean, and efficient. It packs a dual-flush technology for you to choose between a full or water-saving half flush. Very elegant and will improve the look of any bathroom.
It is attractive and updated with a concealed trap way to facilitate cleaning. It has an Aqua Piston technology that allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides at 360 degrees.
You can even clean with ease. Thanks to a seamless tank and bowl design. The one-year warranty covers the tank, bowl, and all other necessary parts of the toilet.
- The seal is hidden to prevent leakages
- Light flushing handle
- It saves water
- It does not properly dispose of large waste
4. Kohler K-4007-0 San Souci One-Piece Toilet with Canister and Grip-Tight Seal
This San Souci One-piece toilet with its unique and sleek curves makes an excellent design statement. It packs an amazing grip-tight seat that prevents the seat from sliding or slamming. It is a perfect choice for small bathroom with big ideas. It is also ideal for powder rooms.
The AquaPiston canisters allow consistent and smooth water flow with a 360 degrees plug-free flush. The 1.28 gallon helps to save a considerable amount of water without reducing performance. It is compact and round with a stately design that you will love.
- It is space-efficient
- Powerful flushing system
- Easy to clean
- It is durable
- It has a hidden seal to prevent potential leakage
- It is quite expensive
5. Kohler K-3493-0 Highline Classic Pressure Lite Left-hand Trip Lever Toilet
The pressure lite gives a commercial-grade performance. This product is ergonomically designed with pressure mapping to ensure comfort. The chair height that makes sitting and standing easy for people of all age and stature. It has water save technology that can save up to 16,500 gallons of water in just one year.
It features a quick flush when compared with other pressure models. You can rest assured of its powerful flushing and cleaning capabilities. An excellent choice for residential and commercial spaces. It is a low maintenance toilet for the money spent is very affordable. It also compresses air and forces water downward, meaning you can now say goodbye to clogging.
- Powerful flushing system
- Comfortable seat
- Elegant design
- It produces a loud flushing noise
6. Kohler K-3979-RA-0 Highline Comfort Height 1.6GPF Right-Hand Trip Level Toilet
Innovative design that delivers a complete and powerful flush every single time! It has a comfortable height with enough sitting space for you during use. When you flush, it goes right down, no spinning around.
It comes with a pre-installed tank bolts to make installation fast and easy for you. Here you have cleanliness and efficiency to suit your individual needs and preferences. The toilet is designed for a moist environment; the seats won’t chip, crack, or peel.
- It is easy to maintain
- It is affordable
- Easy to install
- It is expensive
7. Kohler 556378 K-3819-0 Two-piece Comfort Height Class Five Flushing Technology Toilet
This toilet flushes like it’s a motor. You will never have to plunge it. It is stylish and comfortable to sit on. It has a quiet close technology that allows the lid to close gently and keep it from slamming. It also stands at the same height as a standard chair for maximum comfort and ease.
The Class Five technology uses a canister flush valve to send water into the outlet valve all at once to deliver maximum power. The elegant simplicity brings instant confidence to your bathroom.
- Easy to install
- Very solid
- Powerful flush
- Contemporary style.
- It requires a larger floor space for installation
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where to Buy Kohler Toilet Parts?
A: Kohler toilet parts are available on online stores like Amazon, eBay, and Walmart. You can also reach out to any Kohler Signature store near you. You can find a store on Kohler.com
Q: How Do I Identify My Kohler Toilet Model?
A: Kohler Model numbers are indicated in different places, depending on the product.
- One-piece toilet: You have the model number inside the tank
- Two-piece toilet: The model numbers are usually found inside the tank and the bowl
- Intelligent toilets: The Serial number determines the model number. The serial numbers are found on the back of the tank or the underside of the toilet.
- Bidets: You can find the model number on the backside of the bowl.
Each model consists of four numbers starting with a 3 or 4. At times it can have a letter ‘K’ preceding it or not. Record your model number and go to Kohler.com to read more about your model.
Q: What Color is My Kohler Toilet?
A: The best way to find the perfect color for your toilet is to get the color information from the manufacturer. Go online and pick Kohler as your manufacturer, then browse the list of available colors to find yours. You can browse the list until you finally see the color of your toilet. You can also find the color chart on the Kohler website.
Q: What is a Kohler Class 5 Toilet?
A: A Kohler Class five toilet has a class 5 flushing technology that allows a powerful flushing performance. It has a large flush valve that maximizes water flow and gives room for a rapid water release.
Kohler boasts of great performance and functionality. These toilets are easy to maintain and durable. They are all suitable for a moisture-free environment. You can now choose the best Kohler toilet, depending on your needs. Say goodbye to clogging and get yourself a leak-free performance toilet for your modern bathroom.