Using the best kitchen soap dispensers has lots of benefits. For instance, they help you to save on cost since you can control the amount of soap dispensed. They are also quite hygienic when compared to using ordinary bar soap which will be touched by everyone.
Ideally, soap dispensers are quite versatile and you can use them in different places, both at home and work. In particular, kitchen soap dispensers ensure ultimate cleanliness of your dish and won’t leave any disgusting dirt in your kitchen sink.
These dispensers come in different varieties and sizes to enable you to use different products and solutions. Thus, getting the ideal model for your kitchen can be hard.
That’s not the case anymore! We have reviewed the top kitchen soap dispensers below:
Top 13 Kitchen Soap Dispensers Reviews
After hours of research, we compiled a list of the top 13 kitchen soap dispensers on the market today.
1. Ultimate Kitchen Stainless Steel Sink Soap Dispenser – Satin
The Stainless Steel Sink Soap Dispenser from Ultimate Kitchen features an excellent patented design. This design keeps its prime and boasts of a 3-inch nozzle that pours the soap inside the sink.
It also features a 17oz soap bottle that is easy to refill from the top. Hence, you don’t need to crawl under your sink to add soap to the dispenser.
The package comes with installation instructions which you can follow. Besides, the instructions have a link to the brand’s official website where you can watch an installation video.
The company is highly rated for its great customer support, meaning that you can count on assistance every time you want. This dispenser has a 5 years warranty.
The Kimi Cuisine Soap Dispenser for Kitchen Sink is made with a commercial grade stainless steel and PE plastic for exterior and interior respectively. It also features attractive multi-layered brushed nickel finish that makes it rust and corrosion free.
2. Kimi Cuisine Soap Dispenser for Kitchen Sink – Brushed Nickel
This model is recommended for commercial soap dispensation and as a dispenser pump replacement. Moreover, it is a multi-purpose product that you can use in different ways including a hand soap dispenser, lotion dispenser, or liquid soap dispenser.
It comes with easy to read and follow step by step installation instructions. Thus, you can easily install the dispenser on your countertop or kitchen sink within minutes.
The model is also very easy to clean. Simply wipe it with a rag and warm water.
3. Moen 3942SRS Kitchen Soap and Lotion Dispenser – Spot Resist Stainless
If you are looking for a kitchen soap dispenser that will last, then you should consider the Moen 3942SRS. It boasts of spot resist stainless finish that resists water spots and fingerprints for a cleaner looking dispenser.
The model was made to fit all Moen Kitchen Faucets. This means that you don’t need to buy other accessories to install it in your kitchen.
What’s more, it is quite easy to get its replacement parts in case it get damage. And you don’t need to worry about premature wear since the dispenser comes with a Moen’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The product complies with the Americans with Disabilities specifications, making safe for physically challenged users.
4. Avola Soap Dispenser for Kitchen Sink – Brushed Nickel
Have you been searching for a kitchen soap dispenser without success? Try the Avola Soap Dispenser for Kitchen Sink.
This model comes with ABS plastic pump-head that makes it easy to use while offering durability. It also prides itself of brushed nickel finish that resists any corrosion or rust to prolong the lifespan of the dispenser.
Easy to fill from the top, the dispenser has a 13oz PET bottle and it is recommended for a bathroom vanity and kitchen sink. It has a 3-inch nozzle and features a stay-primed design that makes it a great kitchen soap dispenser.
The model’s heavy-duty design only adds to its quality and will not interfere with the installation – very easy to install. Another feature you should note of this dispenser is the 4 years warranty.
5. Gagal Built in Sink Soap Dispenser or Lotion Dispenser for Kitchen Sink – Brushed Nickel
With a modern design, the Gagal Built-In Sink Soap Dispenser will make your kitchen elegant. The model is perfect for most sinks and will offer the service you desire.
It comes with a 13oz Pet bottle that you can easily refill from the top. And it is very easy to use the dispenser; even for the first time users.
Another great thing about the dispenser is the ease installation it offers. You don’t need to hire a professional to put it in place and it will take you just a few minutes.
It is a multi-functional product that you can use as a lotion, liquid soap, or detergent dispenser in your bathroom or kitchen. The dispenser comes with a 2-year warranty that covers any manufacturer defect.
6. Delle Rosa Kitchen Soap Dispenser – Brushed Nickel
Delle Rosa Kitchen Soap Dispenser is very easy to refill from the top. The model is recommended for liquid detergent, liquid soap, and lotion use.
It comes with a long-lasting lead-free ABS sprayer with a clear PET plastic soap reservoir. Hence, you can easily determine the amount of soap remaining in the tank.
The Delle Rosa Dispenser is very easy to use thanks to the self-priming ability. Its brushed nickel makes it not only attractive but also a long-lasting model.
The model’s spout makes it perfect for dispensing directly into the sink or onto the sponge. It also comes with a warranty that will cover any problem that might arise.
Its installation process is quite easy. You don’t need to seek the services of a professional when installing it.
7. GICASA Brass Kitchen Countertop Soap Dispenser – Oil Rubbed Bronze
There are few kitchen soap dispensers that can match the GICASA Brass Kitchen Countertop Soap Dispenser today. The model comes with solid brass metal construction and an ABS plastic bottle.
It provides the users with an easy time when dispensing the soap due to its self-priming pump that swivels 360-degree. The pump is also very easy to push.
Its 320ml soap bottle is quite easy to refill from the countertop. Another thing, the dispenser is perfect for liquid detergent, lotion, and liquid soap dispensation.
Its oil rubbed bronze finish matches most faucets styles in different kitchens. The model prides itself of having the highest quality possible and an affordable price.
8. KINGO HOME Kitchen Sink Countertop Stainless Steel Pump Hand Lotion Soap Dispenser – Brushed Nickel
The KINGO HOME Kitchen Sink Dispenser has a 3-inch reach nozzle and a 13oz PP bottle for holding the soap. It features a brushed nickel finish that makes it a durable product that will resist corrosion and acid.
Another feature of this model is its ease of installation and use. You only need a few minutes to put it in place and it comes with installation instructions.
Besides, you can easily refill the bottle from the countertop without crawling under your counter. Its perfect design is further complemented by the self-priming pump that swivels 360-degree.
The model is ideal for liquid detergent, lotion, and liquid soap use. It comes with a lifetime warranty.
9. Avola Soap Dispenser Solid Brass Pump Head Kitchen Sink Soap Dispenser – Brushed Nickel
Avola is a leading brand when it comes to providing kitchen soap dispensers. This time we will review the Avola Soap Dispenser Solid Brass Pump model that is made of solid brass that lasts for decades.
The model is also acid and corrosion resistance and comes with a 13oz bottle. Another feature of the dispenser is the 2-inch nozzle that can reach over your sink.
Made of high-quality material, the dispenser works as a soap dispenser as well as a lotion dispenser. The installation process is quick and easy and you don’t need to be a professional to do that.
The model comes with a 100% guarantee policy and has a 5 years warranty.
10. Moen 3944SRS Kitchen Soap and Lotion Dispenser – Spot Resist Stainless
Yet another kitchen soap dispenser that will work wonders is the Moen 3944SRS. This model comes with spot resist stainless finish that is able to resist water spots and fingerprints for a cleaner looking dispenser.
Just like all Moen soap dispensers; this model fits perfectly with all Moen kitchen faucets. And you can easily get its replacement parts from a store near you or online.
The model complies with all ADA specifications and is perfect for all physically challenged users. It is also backed with a Moen’s Limited Lifetime Warranty.
11. Delta Faucet RP1001AR Soap/Lotion Dispenser – Arctic Stainless
Delta Faucet RP1001AR Soap/Lotion Dispenser features a sensible styling that will easily complement your kitchen. Just like its name suggests, this model can be used as a soap or lotion dispenser.
Its classically styled accessories and faucets handle the toughest of dispensation with ease. The model has a large capacity of 13oz that allows you to hold soap for the entire family use.
One great thing about the dispenser is the ability to refill the soap bottle from the top. You don’t need to craw or bend when refilling it.
Its plastic material also adds to its beauty and makes it last for years. You will also be excited to learn that you will have an easy time when installing the dispenser.
12. WENKEN Sink Soap Dispenser – Brushed Nickel
Made of plastic ABS and heavy-duty stainless steel, the WENKEN Sink Soap Dispenser is durable, corrosion-resistant, and acid resistant. The model also boasts of brushed nickel finish that makes it attractive in all kind of settings.
WENKEN dispenser can be used to add shower gel, shampoo, and soap hand sanitizer. It is ideal for all home cleaning, DIY uses, and cooking, meaning that it is a multi-purpose product.
With this product, you can rest assured that there will be fewer germs in your kitchen. It is also very easy to install the dispenser and it comes with clear step-by-step installation instructions.
The model comes with a warranty that covers most defects to ensure that you get the satisfaction you desire.
13. GICASA Brass Commercial Built In Undermount Soap Dispenser – Brushed Nickel
If you want an undermount soap dispenser, then you should consider buying the GICASA Brass Commercial Built In Undermount Soap Dispenser. This product is made of solid brass metal material and has an ABS plastic bottle.
The bottle holds up to 320ml of soap and you can easily refill it from the top. In addition to liquid soap, you can use this dispenser to hold lotion or liquid detergent.
The dispenser is able to match most premier faucet styles and has an easy-push self-priming pump. This means that you will have an easy time when using the dispenser.
You can get all your money back if you are not satisfied with the dispenser. And it is one of the most affordable models on the market today.
Where To Place Soap Dispenser On Sink
Most people are right-handed and often hold the sponges in their right hand. Due to this, you should consider placing your soap dispenser on the right side of your sink and operate it with your left hand.
You can place it at any distance that will ensure that it dispenses the soap directly over your sink.
How To Open Soap Dispenser
There are a few tricks that you should know to open a new soap dispenser. Note that the manufacturer locks the dispensers to avoid any spill.
First, unwrap the dispenser from the package and then look to see if the nozzle is unlocked or locked. If it is closed, turn it clockwise and then anti-clockwise to unlock it.
How Does Soap Dispenser Work
A soap dispenser is a fairly straightforward product when it comes to its operation. Here is how it works:
The dispenser’s pump is fixed to a tube which goes to the bottle where the soap is stored. When you activate the pump manually by pressing its mechanism, this will release the air in the tube to form a suction effect.
This effect will draw the soap into the tube and then release it through the pump spigot.
How To Install Kitchen Soap Dispenser
It is very easy to install a kitchen soap dispenser.
- You only need to remove the knock-out opening located on the top of the sink.
- Place the pump handle fitting via the escutcheon plate – insert it with a rubber washer.
- Center the dispenser as you would like.
- Thread the mounting nut onto the tail-end of the dispenser and tighten it.
- Screw the bottle onto the cover from under your sink.
Now you are ready to start using your dispenser.
How To Refill Kitchen Soap Dispenser
It is very easy to unscrew soap dispensers from underneath and then refill the bottle. However, all the products we have looked in our review are refilled from the top.
This means that the top part, which is pushed to release the soap out of the bottle, is easy to lift. Hence, you only need to lift it, place it on your sink, and then refill the soap from the top.
How To Fix Kitchen Soap Dispenser
There are some issues that can make your soap dispenser not to work properly. Some of these issues include:
- Solidifies soap – They block the soap from dispensing. Remove the pump and trigger of the dispenser and sock it in hot water for about 15 minutes.
- The trigger does lower – Check if the trigger is locked at the top. Check if the spring is defective. Alternatively, replace the entire pump.
- Soap doesn’t discharge – The problem might be the tube. Ensure that the tube is properly fixed. Also, ensure that the tube doesn’t have a hole.
- Trigger remains depressed – The spring might have lost its tension or entered a position that it shouldn’t be in. Unscrew the system and align it properly or change it.
- The pump moves – The pump section should be straight and well pushed or screwed into place.
How To Change Soap Dispenser
It is very easy to change or replace a soap dispenser.
- Remove the old dispenser – Go under your sink and remove the worn out dispenser.
- Clean the area – Clean the area properly to get rid of the sticky adhesive.
- Install the new dispenser – Go under your sink and install the new kitchen soap dispenser.
- Install the dispenser unit – You can easily attach the pump to the bottle with ease.
How To Clean Soap Dispenser In Washing Machine
You can clean your soap dispenser in your washing machine regularly – at least twice per year.
Other times, simply clean the dispenser using warm water and soap and it will be clean.
On this special occasion, you can clean it using the hottest cycle of your washing machine to remove all the soap. The tube and the bottle will get clean within a short time.
The best kitchen soap dispensers will not only make your kitchen more hygienic but also save you money. We have reviewed some of the top-ranked products on the market today to help you choose the right model for your need.
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 13 Kitchen Soap Dispensers Reviews
- 1.1 1. Ultimate Kitchen Stainless Steel Sink Soap Dispenser – Satin
- 1.2 2. Kimi Cuisine Soap Dispenser for Kitchen Sink – Brushed Nickel
- 1.3 3. Moen 3942SRS Kitchen Soap and Lotion Dispenser – Spot Resist Stainless
- 1.4 4. Avola Soap Dispenser for Kitchen Sink – Brushed Nickel
- 1.5 5. Gagal Built in Sink Soap Dispenser or Lotion Dispenser for Kitchen Sink – Brushed Nickel
- 1.6 6. Delle Rosa Kitchen Soap Dispenser – Brushed Nickel
- 1.7 7. GICASA Brass Kitchen Countertop Soap Dispenser – Oil Rubbed Bronze
- 1.8 8. KINGO HOME Kitchen Sink Countertop Stainless Steel Pump Hand Lotion Soap Dispenser – Brushed Nickel
- 1.9 9. Avola Soap Dispenser Solid Brass Pump Head Kitchen Sink Soap Dispenser – Brushed Nickel
- 1.10 10. Moen 3944SRS Kitchen Soap and Lotion Dispenser – Spot Resist Stainless
- 1.11 11. Delta Faucet RP1001AR Soap/Lotion Dispenser – Arctic Stainless
- 1.12 12. WENKEN Sink Soap Dispenser – Brushed Nickel
- 1.13 13. GICASA Brass Commercial Built In Undermount Soap Dispenser – Brushed Nickel
- 2 Where To Place Soap Dispenser On Sink
- 3 How To Open Soap Dispenser
- 4 How Does Soap Dispenser Work
- 5 How To Install Kitchen Soap Dispenser
- 6 How To Refill Kitchen Soap Dispenser
- 7 How To Fix Kitchen Soap Dispenser
- 8 How To Change Soap Dispenser
- 9 How To Clean Soap Dispenser In Washing Machine
- 10 In Conclusion