Do you wish you could use your swimming pool 365 days? Are you wondering what is the best heat pump pool heater on the market?
There are dozens of pool heaters that you can use to keep your facility warm even during the cold days. Thus, it is almost impossible to choose the best model from the flooded market.
Luckily, I have reviewed the top eight heat pump pool heater that can do the job efficiently and are affordable.
Top 8 Heat Pump Pool Heater Review – Editor’s Choice
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 8 Heat Pump Pool Heater Review – Editor’s Choice
- 1.1 1. Hayward W3HP21004T Pool Heat Pump
- 1.2 2. FibroPool FH 220 Swimming Pool Heater Heat Pump
- 1.3 3. AquaPro PRO1100 Swimming Pool Heat Pump
- 1.4 4. Puri Tech Quiet Heat 50,000 BTU Digital Heat Pump
- 1.5 5. Puri Tech Quiet Heat 127,000 BTU Swimming Pool Heat Pump
- 1.6 6. TC-Home Pool Heater Thermostat 220v Electric Water Heater
- 1.7 7. XtremePowerUS 53,000BTU Heat Pump Titanium Super Quite Swimming Pool Heat Pump
- 1.8 8. Pentair UltraTemp 140 H-C Heat-Cool Pool Heat Pump
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Conclusion
Here is the review of the top eight heat pump pool heaters that you can use to keep your facility warm.
1. Hayward W3HP21004T Pool Heat Pump
It is one of the best pool heat pumps that can work for your swimming pool. The offers some of these features:
- 95K BTU – It provides up to 95,000 BTU to heat the water economically and quietly. You can rest assured of getting warm water when you take a swim in your pool.
- Evaporator fin – Another feature is the ultra-gold corrosion-free evaporator fin that ensures your unit lasts for years.
- Titanium heat exchanger – It is an impressive feature that guarantees 100% heat transfer from the air to the water. The heat exchanger also allows the unit to remain in top condition even under harsh climate.
- Profiled fan blade – You can have peace of mind knowing that there is efficient airflow with the least noise.
2. FibroPool FH 220 Swimming Pool Heater Heat Pump
FibroPool FH 220 is a model that was designed to heat your pool to provide you with a warm facility when you need it. The model offers some great features such as:
- 20K BTU – It is the maximum heating capacity of the unit and is enough to warm a pool of up to 7.500 gallons in coastal climates.
- Best in class – One thing you should note is that it is rated as one of the heat pumps in its class. You can rest assured that you have a heater that will provide value for the money.
- Ideal for hot tubs – Another thing you should note is that the model is recommended for hot tubs.
- 240 volts – The model requires up to 240v of power to operate effectively.
3. AquaPro PRO1100 Swimming Pool Heat Pump
At #4 is a heating unit by AquaPro Systems that provides up to 112K BTU to keep your pool warm and ready for swimming. Some of its key features include:
- Titanium heat exchanger – It comes with a 100% titanium heat exchanger that provides efficiency compared to other types of exchangers. The material is also corrosion-resistant.
- LED readout – The display helps you to keep an eye on the temperature without any hassle.
- UV protected – Another feature of this unit is the ability to resist the sun’s rays and remain in good condition.
- 12 months warranty – The model comes with a 12 months warranty that can give you peace of mind when using the system under harsh conditions.
4. Puri Tech Quiet Heat 50,000 BTU Digital Heat Pump
It is a model that works effectively without producing a lot of noise and is made using the latest technology. You can count on the unit thanks to the following features:
- 50K BTU – The 50K BTU makes the Puri Tech a great model for heating a pool with up to 16K gallons of water.
- Weatherproof cabinet – Its cabinet can withstand all weather conditions to ensure that it continues to provide you with the heating service you desire.
- Saves money – The heater can save you up to $2,000 per year thanks to its ability to optimize the heating ability.
- QZ quiet technology – It is the technology that ensures the heat pump remains quiet when heating your swimming pool.
- Easy to control – The model also comes with a straightforward panel that lets you control it with ease. That means you have a user-friendly model.
5. Puri Tech Quiet Heat 127,000 BTU Swimming Pool Heat Pump
Here is a pump that can heat a pool of up to 35K gallons of water without consuming much energy. It is easy to operate and provides a lot of great features:
- Save you money – You can save up to $2,000 per year on heating costs when you buy this heater by Puri tech.
- Simple and smooth control – another thing you should note about this unit is the easy control panel that allows you to program it with ease. You don’t waste a lot of time when using this system.
- QZ quiet operation – The other feature is the quiet operation that ensures you use your heater even when people are using the swimming pool.
- Durable design – It is one of the most durable models you can get on the market.
6. TC-Home Pool Heater Thermostat 220v Electric Water Heater
It is a model that was designed for swimming pools, Spas, hot tubs, and other places. It comes with some fantastic features as outlined here:
- 55-degree Celsius – The model provides a maximum temperature of 55-degrees C, which is enough to keep your pool warm.
- Easy to adjust – You can easily change the temperature settings to enjoying your desired levels.
- Safe and reliable – Another thing about this model is the safety it provides when heating your swimming pool. You can also have peace of mind knowing you have a stable unit.
- Quite affordable – It is one of the most affordable pool heaters you can get on the shelves.
7. XtremePowerUS 53,000BTU Heat Pump Titanium Super Quite Swimming Pool Heat Pump
Another model you can use for your swimming pool, spa, and hot tub is the XtremePowerUS 53K BTU unit. It is a system that provides a lot of quality features, such as:
- Efficient heating – It is a useful model that heats your pool to ensure that you continue swimming even during the chilly days and nights.
- Profiled fan blade – It helps to guarantee efficient airflow. The fan also makes it possible for the heater to work at its peak.
- Easy to read LED – You can read the LED without any hassle.
- Durable model – Another feature is that the unit lasts for years.
8. Pentair UltraTemp 140 H-C Heat-Cool Pool Heat Pump
Pentair UltraTemp 140 is a model that you can use for inground pools and come with a lot of great features, including:
- LCD – It makes it user-friendly to use this system and view the reading.
- Titanium heat exchanger – The exchanger ensures that most heat reaches the water, and it also adds the durability of the pump.
- Auto-set controls – They come in handy to allow auto on/off functionality to keep constant water temperature.
- Self-diagnostic software – It helps to monitor the system continuously and guarantee that it performs at its peak.
- Quite affordable – Another thing that you should note is that you do not need a lot of money to afford this heating system.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is a Heat Pump Pool Heater?
A: A heat pump pool heater is a system that keeps the pool warm during the cold days and chilly nights. It sucks the pool’s water to the heating chamber and then drives the heated water back to your pool.
Q: How Does a Heat Pump Pool Heater Work?
A: A heat pump pool heater uses electricity or other sources of power to heat the water. However, these systems do not generate heat; instead, they have fans that draw heat from the air.
The system circulates the water from your pool to the filter and then to the heating chamber and back to the pool.
You can now hit the market and pick the best heat pump pool heater for your swimming pool. The models I have reviewed above are durable, easy to set, and they provide value for money.