Bathing never gets old. It’s something humans are going to keep doing, no matter what. As such, cool accessories and functional parts are essential. They include a frameless door which is something everyone would like. So, in case you’re wondering who makes the best frameless shower doors, read on!
Top 9 Frameless Shower Doors Reviews
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 9 Frameless Shower Doors Reviews
- 1.1 1. WOODBRIDGE Frameless Sliding Shower, Clear Tempered Glass, Chrome Finish
- 1.2 2. Delta Shower Doors SD3172720 Linden Semi-Frameless Contemporary Sliding Glass Shower Door
- 1.3 3. ELEGANT SHOWERS Semi-frameless Bypass Sliding Shower Doors Clear Glass
- 1.4 4. Aston Cascadia Completely Frameless Hinged Shower Door, Brushed Stainless Steel
- 1.5 5. Tropical Art Frameless Shower Door with Brushed Nickel or Chrome Hardware Combo
- 1.6 6. Delta Shower Doors SD3172301 Trinsic Semi-Frameless Traditional Sliding Shower Door
- 1.7 7. DreamLine Mirage-X Frameless Sliding Shower Door in Brushed Nickel; Right Wall Installation
- 1.8 8. WOODBRIDGE MSDF6076-B Frameless Sliding Shower Door Clear Tempered Glass
- 1.9 9. WOODBRIDGE Frameless Sliding Glass Shower Door Clear Tempered Glass
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Conclusion
1. WOODBRIDGE Frameless Sliding Shower, Clear Tempered Glass, Chrome Finish
Shower doors need to have the distinction of being easy to operate. A smooth glide over steel or any other material for that matter sounds great any day of the week. This WOODBRIDGE frameless sliding door has just that with its large stainless-steel rollers that make things move ever so smoothly. Further, with clear glass, you’re certain of a waterproof design coupled with a modern-styled reversible door depending on your favorite handles.
The doors come adjustable, and you can rest, knowing they won’t rust. What’s more, they’ll enhance that bright glow associated with a lovely bathroom.
- Easy to clean
- Waterproof construction and design
- Reverse handle
- Slightly difficult installation
2. Delta Shower Doors SD3172720 Linden Semi-Frameless Contemporary Sliding Glass Shower Door
Sometimes you want something a bit straight to the point. This frameless shower door is the product you want and is perfect for tub or a bathroom floor. All you have to do is follow the easy installation instructions to get it ready. What’s more, you’ll notice it has a great spot to dry your towels. This is convenient rather than going out to place them somewhere.
Furthermore, it’s made up of sturdier stuff thanks to anodized aluminum which builds up a resistance to corrosion. Add to this a tempered glass that’s ANSI certified, easy to clean, and transparent.
- Easy to clean
- Simple installation
- Towel hanging bars
- Traditional and strong track design
- Water spill-outs
3. ELEGANT SHOWERS Semi-frameless Bypass Sliding Shower Doors Clear Glass
What’s in the name, right? Well, a lot. This product is elegant in construction and design with a brushed nickel finish. This makes your bathroom sparkle and gives off a nice vibe. Also, the clear tempered glass comes with a sturdy thickness you’ll find easy to clean.
For tub or not, convenience is important. So, your towels, clothes and other stuff have handlebars you’d appreciate using. What’s more, the exterior door handles add to the ease this glass door provides. Also, the doors are vinyl-sealed to keep water in along with an aluminum finish that won’t bow to corrosion.
- Tempered glass
- Limited quality
4. Aston Cascadia Completely Frameless Hinged Shower Door, Brushed Stainless Steel
Just how small is your bathroom space? Never mind, your Aston Cascadia shower door will fit right there. It is a completely frames hinged shower door with different dimensions, and sporting brushed stainless-steel finishes. What’s more, you can make adjustments to the dimensions. Adjustments could also be made for right or left door installation.
The ANSI certified glass makes for convenient use of your space. Also, top-notch leak-seal clear strips keep the water in the right spot. In all, it’s a product you want to buy for the safety you get, added beauty, and functionality.
- Stainless steel hardware
- Adjustable design
- Reverse handle installation
- Inadequate installation materials
5. Tropical Art Frameless Shower Door with Brushed Nickel or Chrome Hardware Combo
This product from Tropical Art Glass Inc. comes custom-made to fit your taste. Whether that’s a high-polished tempered glass or the fact that it has a brushed nickel finish, it’s ideal for tub and other walk-in bathrooms. The glass is thick and does shut the water out. In all, it transmits a specific style, especially with the choices you have featuring a chrome hardware combo. Then there’s a bottom door sweep to help you keep things simple.
It’s possible to get stuck trying to install some products. However, the adequate instructions here help you do it the right way.
- Tempered glass
- Easy installation
- Seems lightweight
6. Delta Shower Doors SD3172301 Trinsic Semi-Frameless Traditional Sliding Shower Door
Delta shower doors are known for class and efficiency. So, whether you want something functional or a full complement to your bathroom, it’s entirely possible. They are that beautiful, coupled with the fact that you get to choose a lot of features. This includes your glass, track assembly kit, and a whole lot more in your bid to customize to your taste. You can also select your matching handles so that everything achieves a sleekness in one swoop.
On the whole, it has a modern feel and does accommodate out of plumb conditions.
- Trinsic handle
- Customizable parts
- Out of plumb accommodation
- Might miss certain parts
7. DreamLine Mirage-X Frameless Sliding Shower Door in Brushed Nickel; Right Wall Installation
Dreamline does have a collection of excellent products, and this particular frameless shower door is no different. Thanks to its header-less design, words like elegant, beautiful, and high-quality are associated with it. This elegance is further accentuated by a chrome hardware finish that puts this tempered glass door ahead of the pile.
Furthermore, the anodized aluminum bottom adds to an already sturdy profile provided by the frame and door handles. Further, rusts and scratches have nothing on the Dreamline Mirage-X, while a seal strip deals conveniently with water.
- Water and stain-resistant coating
- Custom adjustments
- Frameless header-less design
- Tempered glass
8. WOODBRIDGE MSDF6076-B Frameless Sliding Shower Door Clear Tempered Glass
Few things give off a modern look more than this product. This is especially the case when sleek, clean, smooth, and effortless are used to describe this WOODBRIDGE frameless shower door. Yes, it’s frameless but make no mistake. The large solid steel rollers do a great job to slide the door. Further, the thick tempered glass provides ample safety and stability. Then there’s the fact that the stainless steel has the optimum quality and won’t wear off or chip.
It’s basically for life after you’ve gone through the installation process. You can make adjustments, especially with its reversible door.
- Anti-rust, chip and scratch
- Tempered glass
- Difficult to install
9. WOODBRIDGE Frameless Sliding Glass Shower Door Clear Tempered Glass
There are great frameless glass shower doors, and then there are luxurious ones that ultimately stand out. Whether that’s with a clean, sleek look, modern design or construction, they add a certain finesse to your bathroom. Sporting a tempered glass and brushed nickel stainless steel finish, it’s one strong glass to last a while yet.
Large solid-steel rollers make for a smooth slide-in whatever direction because of its reverse handle mechanics. Make adjustments to fit your style, and get busy with its easy to clean features.
- Frameless and reversible glass door
- Easy to clean
- Additional packages
- Long-lasting components
- Tricky to install
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What are Frameless Shower Doors?
A: These are shower doors that do not come with a metal frame. Most likely, they are made from strong tempered glass. As such, they need no support from a frame to keep them firm or standing. One thing is clear, though, they add a beautiful dimension to your bathroom. If you want them for tub or something else, there are different brands and products, including those with customizable features.
Q: How Much are Frameless Shower Doors?
A: Generally, frameless shower doors cost more than your typical shower doors. This is because a lot of factors are put into consideration. They are an upgrade on your current bathroom with sleek features which usually means much more. For instance, some design features and the materials used are good indicators of how much some of them may cost.
If you’re on a budget, you still have to think about the nature of the door and slides. You should also consider the hinges, if any, and whether it fits into a corner, or takes up a lot of space. Besides, if it can be customized, you’ll probably part with more cash. On the whole, prices could vary between $285 to well over $1000 depending on what you want.
Q: How to Clean Frameless Glass Shower Doors?
A: Your glass shower door could get dirty from a variety of things. This includes hard water, soap scum, and others. What you want is to maintain them so that they’re always clean and clear. To do that, you’ll need to do any of the following:
- Use a squeegee. This will help you prevent water and soap stains from forming. Alain, your glass would be as clean, especially after using the bathroom.
- Vinegar and water solution. Get it into a bottle and keep handy anytime you want to clean. It’ll keep your glass spotless.
- Get others to do it. Commercial cleaners will do a handy job.
Q: Where to Buy Frameless Glass Shower Doors?
A: You can check out sites like Amazon for cool products. Also, you could visit the brands directly, and probably check what they have in store for you. Retail stores may also have products you may like.
This review covers a lot and will no doubt help you find the best price on frameless shower doors. Going through though, you can’t help but imagine that the Woodbridge frameless sliding shower offers more than the rest. In any case, ensure you properly install whatever product you choose. The instructions will guide you, but should you need a professional, don’t hesitate.