If you need to shave or remove unwanted facial hair with tweezers every day, then you are probably creating a big mess at your bathroom sink daily. What if you could take care of that facial hair removal during your shower? Wouldn’t that be more efficient? You can forget about the mess of shaving at your sink if you consider a fogless shaving mirror!
Top 10 Best Fogless Shaving Mirrors
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 10 Best Fogless Shaving Mirrors
- 1.1 1. Deluxe Shave Well Fog-Free Shower Mirror – 2 Pack
- 1.2 2. ToiletTree Products Silver Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee
- 1.3 3. ReflectXL Shatterproof Fogless Shower Mirror
- 1.4 4. Mirrorvana Fogless Shower Mirror with Locking Suction Cup
- 1.5 5. ToiletTree Products Black Ultimate Fogless Shower Bathroom Mirror with Squeegee
- 1.6 6. Ettori Fog-Free Shower Mirror with Power Locking Suction
- 1.7 7. JiBen Fogless Shower Mirror with a 360-Degree Rotating Adjustable Arm
- 1.8 8. Fogless Shatterproof Shower Mirror with Razor Holder and 360-Degree Rotation
- 1.9 9. Upper West Collection No Fog Shower Mirror with Rotation Locking Suction
- 1.10 10. Mirrorvana Shatterproof Fogless Shower Mirror with Razor Holder
- 2 Features of Fogless Shaving Mirrors
- 3 Conclusion
Since there are so many types of fogless mirrors available, we want to share with you some of our top picks for the best fogless shaving mirrors on the market. We also want to provide you with some features to consider when searching for the best fogless mirror. Look at the information below and see which mirror you think would suit your needs the best.
1. Deluxe Shave Well Fog-Free Shower Mirror – 2 Pack
This fog-free shower mirror works on basic science! Hold the mirror under the shower stream so the temperature of the shower and mirror equalize. This leaves you with a long-lasting, fog-free reflection.
This mirror hangs on the wall of your shower with a simple adhesive hook. The hook allows you to hang the mirror when not in use and remove it immediately when you need it. You no longer need to shave at the sink leaving water splashes all over the counter and the floor.
You can keep the mirror spot-free by wetting the mirror and cleaning it with a pea-sized drop of toothpaste. This will remove all water spots and fingerprints making it appear brand new. The mirror measures just under 7-inches tall and 5 ¼-inch wide. This is a perfect solution to your shaving needs in the shower!
- No suction cups required
- Includes a small hanging hook
- Easy to clean
- Adhesive hook requires a very clean wall
2. ToiletTree Products Silver Fogless Shower Mirror with Squeegee
This mirror uses a water reservoir to keep the mirror fogless during use. Simply add hot water to the removable water chamber and the heat from the water will keep the mirror from fogging.
This mirror is designed to mount securely to your shower wall using water-resistant double-sided mounting tape. It includes a squeegee so you can wipe any water residue from the mirror when your shower is finished. A built-in shelf gives you space to store your razor, sponge or tweezers.
The mirror measures 8 ½-inches by 6 ½-inches. It tilts at various angles so anyone in your family can use it whether they are short or tall! If you are looking for a solution to avoid shaving at your bathroom sink, then look no further. This product will give you the exact solution you’ve been looking for!
- Includes a built-in squeegee
- Shelf for storing razors or tweezers
- Mirror tilts at various angles
- Mounting adhesive is not very strong and may fail after a few months
3. ReflectXL Shatterproof Fogless Shower Mirror
The ReflectXL fogless shower mirror uses a patented lanyard design to hang the mirror in the shower. The paracord used to hang the mirror can be adjusted up to 5 ½-feet long. This mirror is made of acrylic instead of glass making it shatterproof and safer for your shower.
Before you use the mirror in the bathroom, warm the mirror by running it under warm shower water. This will remove and prevent any fog from building up. You can then hold the mirror in position while you use it and adjust it appropriately for lighting.
After you have finished using the mirror, simply wipe it down with your bath towel and it is ready to use next time! If you want an easy mirror solution for your shower, consider the ReflectXL fogless mirror as an option.
- Made of acrylic instead of glass
- Hangs on the wall using a patented lanyard design
- Reflective material may wear off in hard water systems
4. Mirrorvana Fogless Shower Mirror with Locking Suction Cup
This mirror is designed with a fog-resistant coating to keep your reflection crystal clear. The mirror measures 6.3-inches square and can be installed quickly in just seconds. It attaches to the wall using a suction cup which locks in place.
The mirror is shatterproof so you never have to worry about broken glass if the mirror falls in the shower. It is adjustable so you can tilt it up and down or side to side depending on your needs.
If you want an easy to clean and an adjustable mirror solution for your shower, then consider this product. You will not be disappointed!
- Designed with a fog-resistant coating
- Attaches with a suction cup
- Lightweight and compact
- Over time, the fog-resistant coating wears off requiring an anti-fog spray to be used
5. ToiletTree Products Black Ultimate Fogless Shower Bathroom Mirror with Squeegee
This shower mirror has a larger reflective surface and a thinner frame giving you more reflective space to use. The mirror uses a water reservoir to keep the mirror fogless during use. When you add hot water to the removable water chamber, the heat from the water will keep the mirror from fogging.
The mirror includes hooks to allow you to hang your razor of loofah. It also includes a squeegee so you can wipe water off of the mirror when your shower is finished.
The mirror has 360-degrees of rotation and can be quickly adjusted while you are in the shower using it. It is made of shatterproof and rust-proof material, so it would be an ideal addition to your shower routine.
- 360-degree rotation
- Includes hooks for holding razors or loofahs
- Includes a squeegee
- The mirror gives a concave appearance at some angles
6. Ettori Fog-Free Shower Mirror with Power Locking Suction
This mirror from Ettori has three powerful suction cups attached to the back which securely mount the mirror to the shower wall. It has two large hooks in the front to hang razors or loofahs.
This mirror measures about 6-inches in diameter. The total height of the mirror is about 7.5-inches which includes the hooks at the bottom. The mirror has a beautiful silver frame around it so it will fit in nicely with any bathroom decor.
This mirror is extremely easy to install and will give you fog-free clarity in your shower every time you use it!
- Silver frame
- Two hooks to hold razors or loofahs
- Three powerful suction cups for mounting on the wall
- Easy to install
- Fogs up when there is an extreme difference in room temperature and shower temperature
7. JiBen Fogless Shower Mirror with a 360-Degree Rotating Adjustable Arm
This fogless shower mirror by JiBen will change your shower experience! You will no longer have to shave at the sink and leave a messy area behind. Mount this mirror in your shower with the powerful suction cup and you are ready to go.
The 360-degree swivel arm gives you the ultimate in flexibility for everyone in your home. You can rotate the mirror to any angle for easy viewing and positioning.
As an added bonus, this mirror has a unique razor holder that is built directly into the frame. With a 30-day 100% satisfaction guarantee, you cannot go wrong by choosing this product as your fogless mirror solution for your shower.
- Powerful suction cup for mounting the mirror to the shower wall
- Built-in tray to hold a razor or tweezers
- 360-degree swivel rotation
- Suction cup does not work well on marble or very smooth surfaces
8. Fogless Shatterproof Shower Mirror with Razor Holder and 360-Degree Rotation
This shatterproof and rust-resistant shower mirror is guaranteed to never fog. Instead of a fog-resistant coating on this mirror, it uses a water reservoir filled with hot shower water to prevent fog.
There is a powerful locking suction cup attached to the back of the mirror for mounting it on the shower wall. Simply turn the suction cup clockwise to lock it in place and turn it counter-clockwise to reposition the mirror.
You can adjust the mirror with full 360-degree rotation. This gives you a lot of flexibility to accommodate all heights of users. Consider this shower mirror to simplify your shower routines! You will not be disappointed in the results.
- 360-degree rotation for flexible viewing positions
- Uses a water reservoir filled with hot water to prevent fog
- Suction cup does not work well on some smooth surfaces such as marble
9. Upper West Collection No Fog Shower Mirror with Rotation Locking Suction
This mirror uses a strong locking suction cup to mount the mirror to the wall. It has a flexible arm which allows for 360-degree angle positioning. You can rotate the mirror at various angles to suit your viewing needs.
This mirror is truly fog-free. Simply splash the mirror with hot, soapy water once during each shower and you will immediately see the fog-free results. A bonus razor holder is included which can be positioned separately or attached to the mirror itself. Never misplace your razor again!
With a 100% satisfaction guarantee, this mirror can meet all of your fogless shower mirror needs. Never deal with the mess of shaving at the bathroom sink again!
- 360-degree rotation for flexible viewing positions
- Separate razor holder
- Strong locking suction cup for mounting the mirror on the wall
- The mirror is not made of glass so the reflection may appear slightly contorted
10. Mirrorvana Shatterproof Fogless Shower Mirror with Razor Holder
This Mirrorvana shower mirror stays fog-free by filling the reservoir in the back of the mirror with warm water before using it in the shower. The warm water transfers heat to the mirror surface allowing the mirror to repel the fog.
You can install this mirror in seconds with the powerful locking suction cup. Once it is mounted to the shower wall, you can fill the reservoir with water and use it immediately. The mirror is shatterproof and has a beautiful black frame. Measuring 7-inches in diameter, this reasonably priced mirror is lightweight and has a built-in razor holder.
The mirror comes with a 1000-day warranty by the manufacturer, making this an easy solution for your fogless mirror needs.
- Repels fog by using a water reservoir filled with hot water
- Black frame
- Measures 7-inches in diameter
- Built-in razor holder
- No easy method for draining the water reservoir
Features of Fogless Shaving Mirrors
Here are several features you should consider before buying a fogless shaving mirror.
Rotation and Flexibility
Some mirrors are fixed in place and cannot be moved or adjusted. If you have multiple people in your home using the mirror, you will want to consider a mirror that can rotate and be angled to accommodate people of various heights.
If the lighting in your shower is not adequate, you will want to get a fogless shaving mirror that has integrated lighting. This will allow you to be able to more clearly see what you are doing as you are removing that unwanted facial hair in the shower!
Method for Repelling Fog
Mirrors fog up due to basic scientific principles. When a room temperature surface meets hotter air, this creates a fog reaction. There are various ways that a fogless shaving mirror can repel fog. Here are some main methods used by most fogless mirrors:
- Anti-fog spray – You have to spray this on the mirror manually before each use. This is not ideal since you have to keep the spray on hand at all times.
- Anti-fog coating – With this method, there is a special coating placed over the reflective mirror surface. This coating repels the fog but can wear off over time.
- Heated water reservoir – Some mirrors have a water reservoir behind the mirror. You have to fill the reservoir with hot water before using the mirror. This allows the heat from the reservoir to heat up the mirror surface, therefore preventing fog.
Fogless shaving mirrors can simplify your life in many ways. If you shave at the sink every day, then you are cleaning up a mess of hair and splashed water on a regular basis. Consider getting a fogless shaving mirror and you will be amazed at the difference in your shower routine.