Usually, the best way to begin and end your day is to take a shower. However, if your bathroom is disorganized, your showering might end up not being a wonderful experience.
This is where having a corner shower caddy would come in handy.
If you’ve been asking questions like what is the best corner shower caddy to buy? Don’t sweat it; this list will leave you better informed.
9 Best Corner Shower Caddy
Table of Contents
- 1 9 Best Corner Shower Caddy
- 1.1 1. Zenna Home Pole Shower Caddy
- 1.2 2. ALLZONE Constant Tension Corner Shower Caddy
- 1.3 3. Zenna Home Tub and Shower Tension Pole Caddy
- 1.4 4. SMARTAKE 2-Pack Corner Shower Caddy
- 1.5 5. Vdomus Strong Shower Caddy
- 1.6 6. Simplehuman BT1064 Corner Shower Caddy
- 1.7 7. Flowmist 2-Tiers Corner Shower Caddy
- 1.8 8. Zenna Home Rust-Resistant Tension Corner Pole Caddy
- 1.9 9. Tenby Living Corner Shower Caddy
- 2 How To keep Corner Shower Caddy from Falling?
- 3 Conclusion
1. Zenna Home Pole Shower Caddy
The Zenna Home Pole Shower Caddy features an attractive, four L-Shaped shelf style. Its bronze finish ensures that your caddy remains free from rust even after extended use. Its four corner-hugging baskets help to save space by occupying only a little portion of your shower area.
Its innovative new tension mechanism allows you to easily adjust your caddy’s height to fit the shower. For the non-tech guys, this product should be your thing as it features a tool-free assembly.
- Adjustable height up to 8.1 ft.
- No-tools assembly
- It cannot hold more than five pounds.
2. ALLZONE Constant Tension Corner Shower Caddy
The ALLZONE Constant Tension Corner Shower Caddy makes it on this list for its many impressive features. This caddy can easily be adjusted to fit into any height ranging from 4.5 to 9ft. It also has a rust-proof finishing that guarantees its durability.
You don’t need to be tech-savvy to install this caddy as no tools are needed to get the job done. Its heavy-duty shelves can hold as much as two to three big bottles and four to six small bottles.
- Secure tension spring keeps the pole in place
- Fast and easy installation
- ABS end cap prevents damage to floors and ceilings
- Multiple bar function
- Adjustable shelves height
- Automatic draining
- Cannot hold too many heavy items
3. Zenna Home Tub and Shower Tension Pole Caddy
Have you been looking for a convenient way to organize your shower gel, soap, cleansers, and razors? If you have, you might want to take a look at the Zenna Home Tub and Shower Tension Pole Caddy. This 100% cotton rust-resistant pole caddy fits perfectly into small corners, making it a good option for small spaces.
This caddy is also very easy to assemble and requires little or no cutting. It can fit into the standard ceiling height of 8feet, 1”. You can easily adjust the shelves if you desire to fit in taller items. It comes fitted with a towel bar for you to easily hang your washcloths.
- Tool-less assembly
- Rust-resistant white finish
- Fits into most shower and tub spaces
- Quick set-up: ten minutes is all you need
- Tension mount pole for secure installation
- Pole has to be cut in certain instances
4. SMARTAKE 2-Pack Corner Shower Caddy
The SMARTAKE 2-Pack Corner Shower Caddy delivers you from the messy life of scattered bottles and unorganized washcloths. This caddy offers you an organized alternative for storing your creams, body wash, and shampoos.
It features a stainless-steel rust-proof construction for longstanding use. Its powerful adhesive keeps the caddy stable. You simply need to use a hairdryer to tear it off the wall as well. Its ventilated and hollow design keeps it dry by ensuring that water drains out easily.
- Rustproof material
- Strong adhesives
- Hollow and ventilated design for easy draining
- Two shelves and eight adhesives
- Not suitable for rough surfaces, wallpaper walls, lime, and cement walls
- Only fits a 90-degree corner
5. Vdomus Strong Shower Caddy
The Vdomus Strong Shower Caddy is an excellent choice for shower space. With it, you can keep your bathroom attractively organized. Its large and spacious capacity makes it the more preferable as it can hold up to 11 pounds comfortably and store just about anything.
Its durable construction features a thickened stainless-steel bracket, polished chrome finish, thickened drilling position, and reinforced welding. It can also easily be used on regular and irregular corners.
- Ideal for irregular corners
- Easy installation: installed on a single wall
- Solid and durable construction
- Four adhesive stickers for use on smooth and rough walls
- Two soft plastic pads for extra balance
- Pre-assembled and foldable.
- Not suitable for painted walls and wallpapers
6. Simplehuman BT1064 Corner Shower Caddy
The Simplehuman BT1064 Corner Shower Caddy is a superb option is you’re vying for an attractive shower space. It features a reinforced aluminum pole that helps to the caddy and keeps it from falling. Its adjustable shelves make it possible to slide up in order to make room for longer bottles.
Its durability is not in question as it features a rust-proof and corrosion-resistant stainless-steel construction. It boasts of adjustable feet that help it remain stable even on uneven floors
- Rust-proof and corrosion-resistant durable steel construction
- Adjustable feet for more balance
- Adjustable shelf height
- Sturdy aluminum spine
- Convenient storage hooks
- It cannot be hung; it is designed for only floor use
7. Flowmist 2-Tiers Corner Shower Caddy
Tired of littered bottles and messed up vanity tables? You can now declutter your shower space with the Flowmist 2-Tiers Corner Shower Caddy. Its top aluminum rust-proof material guarantees its durability. It is built in a hollow and ventilated fashion to ensure that water doesn’t remain long on it.
The bath shelf comes with a powerful adhesive to ensure that slips do not occur. You can always take off the adhesive by using a hot hairdryer. Because safety is important, this caddy has been fitted with smooth rubber strips that can be used over sharp edges.
- Its top aluminum construction prevents rust
- Doesn’t destroy walls
- Suitable for use on smooth surfaces
- Its sticky hook can carry as much 44lbs
- Can only be used in 90-degree corners
8. Zenna Home Rust-Resistant Tension Corner Pole Caddy
Zenna Home sure makes durable products, and the Zenna Home Rust-Resistant Tension Corner Pole Caddy is no exception. This caddy is an easy way to make the most of your shower space by gathering all your essentials into the corner.
This caddy features a no-tools setup and can be easily assembled in about five minutes. Its height can also be adjusted to go as far as 9ft. its twist-tight continuous tension feature allows you to set up your caddy with little or no stress.
- No-tools assemble
- Quick set up: five minutes max
- Rust-resistant finish
- Adjustable shelves
- It cannot be adjusted beyond 9ft.
9. Tenby Living Corner Shower Caddy
Concluding our list is the Tenby Living Corner Shower Caddy. This number has three spacious and large shelves giving you the opportunity to fit in everything that matters. It features durable mildew and mold-resistant construction. This is made possible by small holes, which ensures that water drains out easily.
It has adjustable feet to keep the caddy from wobbling. Its adjustable shelves design also allows you to make more room for longer bottles when needed. This caddy can be set up without you having to worry about a single tool.
- No-wobble design
- Tool-free installation
- Adjustable shelf height
- Mold and mildew-resistant
- It doesn’t fit into all tub corners
How To keep Corner Shower Caddy from Falling?
It’s not unusual for corner shower caddies to fall off, which is why they need to be installed properly. To prevent your caddy from falling, follow the steps listed below:
- To prevent your corner shower caddy from continuously falling, the most important thing you must be sure of is that you have the exact right fit for the shower caddy. Without the exact fit, it would be really difficult to prevent falling.
- Once that bit is taken care of, the easiest solution to preventing your show caddy from falling is to make use of zip ties. Zip ties are affordable, readily available in any hardware store, and because of their size, they aren’t too obvious when used.
- The first thing to do when going for this option is to hang the shower caddy on the neck of the showerhead. After doing this, use the zip tie between the hook of the shower caddy and the showerhead.
- To ensure that the caddy stays still, push it to the wall then place the zip tie in front of it. This would prevent the caddy from moving forward, although it would still move sideways.
- In place of zip ties, you can use hose clamps in the exact same way to give your bathroom a more elegant look. However, they are a little more expensive and can rust over time. To avoid the issue of rust, you should get the rust-free hose clamps, which are also available in the market.
- Before buying hose clamps for your shower caddy, you should first take the precise measurement of the girth of your shower neck because hose clamps come in different sizes.
Considering the variety of corner shower caddies available in the market and knowing how important choosing the right one is to you; we have carefully compiled various options that we think could be described as the best corner shower caddy. With these options, you are very unlikely to go wrong in your selection.