Having a comfort height toilet in your bathroom gives you the best experiences. Whether you are seeking to replace your old toilet or trying to get a new one, it is vital to ask questions like what is the best comfort height toilet? This is because selecting a comfort height toilet can be a challenging choice to make.
7 Best Comfort Height Toilets
Table of Contents
- 1 7 Best Comfort Height Toilets
- 1.1 1. Woodbridge T-0019 Dual Flush Elongated One-Piece Toilet
- 1.2 2. Toto CST746CSMG#01 Drake Two-Piece Elongated Dual Flush
- 1.3 3. Toto Drake Elongated Bowl and Tank Toilet – CST744S#01
- 1.4 4. Kohler K-3999-0 Highline Comfort Height Two-Piece Elongated 1.28 GPF Toilet
- 1.5 5. Toto CST743ER#01 Eco#Drake Round Bowl Toilet with Right Hand Tank
- 1.6 6. Signature Hardware 413995 Stalnaker 1.6 GPF Siphonic ADA Compliant Toilet
- 1.7 7. American Standard 2988101.020 Cadet 3 FloWise 2-Piece 1.28 GPF Toilet
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Conclusion
1. Woodbridge T-0019 Dual Flush Elongated One-Piece Toilet
This modern and luxurious one-piece toilet gives you the best experience you can ever imagine. It comes with a dual flushing system and has a soft close seat that makes it an accessible toilet. The brand is a WaterSense toilet, and it consumes about 1.6 gallons of water per flush.
The unique and exceptional design makes it super easy to clean. Being a comfort height toilet, it is suitable for all those looking for a toilet that makes standing and sitting strain-free and secure for all heights.
- Easy to install
- It has a dual flushing system
- It comes with all the necessary parts for installation
- The skirt design makes it super easy to maintain and clean
- It comes with a 5-year limited warranty
- The flush button can get stuck when pressed too hard
2. Toto CST746CSMG#01 Drake Two-Piece Elongated Dual Flush
Purchase the Toto CST746CSMG#01 Drake Two-Piece Elongated Dual Flush and get the assurance that you are purchasing a high-quality comfort height toilet suitable for all categories of users.
It comes with a natural dual flush system. The Toto Drake comfort height toilet is ADA certified and is an accessible toilet.
It has a Cefiontect ceramic glaze, which prevents discoloration and build-up of minerals that cause staining.
- Designed with a Dynamax Tornado Flush system
- Suitable for both residential and commercial use
- Easy to install
- Uses 1.6 gallons of water per flush
- You must buy the toilet seat separately
- You will buy other additional items before you can fully install it
3. Toto Drake Elongated Bowl and Tank Toilet – CST744S#01
The Toto Drake Elongated Toilet is one of the high-quality and well-known toilet brands. It occupies less space and comes with a high tank and elongated bowl. The toilet is constructed with high-quality materials.
One major feature of this toilet is the G-Max flushing system, which makes less noise while flushing.
- It comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- Elongated bowl
- Suitable for both residential and commercial installation
- G-max flushing technology
- Large water surface
- You have to buy a toilet seat and other accessories separately
4. Kohler K-3999-0 Highline Comfort Height Two-Piece Elongated 1.28 GPF Toilet
The Kohler K-3999-0 Highline is the latest model of the Kohler brand. The simple design makes it attractive and suitable for both residential and commercial use. It comes with a concealed trap way that does not expose the pipes.
The toilet uses the Class Five flushing system.it also comes with a canister valve that helps to generate much flushing power. The fact that it is a comfort height toilet makes it suitable for all those looking for a toilet that is perfect for small bathroom. It uses about 1.28 gallons of water per flush.
- Easy installation
- Versatile and simple design
- Water-efficient and powerful flush
- Meets WaterSense requirements
- It does not have a light flush option
5. Toto CST743ER#01 Eco#Drake Round Bowl Toilet with Right Hand Tank
The Toto CST743ER#01 Eco#Drake Round Bowl Toilet is one of the best comfort height toilets you will find in the market. It is simple, yet has an attractive design. The seat height is just perfect for all categories of users. It is easy to install and does not consume much space.
- It comes with a five-year limited warranty
- It is comfort height and high-performance toilet
- E-Max Flushing system
- It does not come with a toilet seat
6. Signature Hardware 413995 Stalnaker 1.6 GPF Siphonic ADA Compliant Toilet
If you are looking for a top-notch comfort height and elongated toilet, then the Signature Hardware 413995 Stalnaker might be just all you need. The two-piece configuration it comes with makes it super easy to install and clean. Its elongated design makes it a much more comfortable toilet than regular toilets.
- It has a two-piece configuration which makes it easily accessible
- It comes with a toilet seat and is ADA compliant
- The toilet comes with a quality lifetime guarantee
- Elongated bowl
- The parts are not readily available
7. American Standard 2988101.020 Cadet 3 FloWise 2-Piece 1.28 GPF Toilet
The American Standard 2988101.020 Cadet 3 FloWise has a smooth and straightforward design that is suitable for small bathroom.
The two-piece design comes in a pure white coloration. This top-notch comfort height toilet comes with a lot of amazing features. The height of the seat is 16.5 inches, which is equivalent to a standard chair.
The flush system is highly effective. It uses about 1.28 gallons of water per flush.
- It has a slow-case seat for a quiet and safe close
- The toilet had a powerful and efficient flush
- The 5-inch seat height makes it a suitable option for all users
- The installation process is complicated. You will need the help of a professional
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is Comfort Height Toilet?
A: A comfort height toilet is popularly known as the ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) toilet. It is a toilet that is like the height of a chair. The height of the toilet matches the ADA-complaint toilets. Comfort height toilet is best for the elderly and people with disabilities.
Comfort height toilet is also known as the ‘right height’ toilet. It is about two to four inches taller than the standard flush toilet. The toilet offers a more comfortable sitting position to users, especially the elderly and those who are tall.
Q: How Tall is a Comfort Height Toilet?
A: Comfort height toilets come in different heights. On average, the height is between 17 to 19 inches from the ground level. This is about 43cm to 48cm. A standard toilet, on the other hand, is about 15 inches (38cm).
By implication, comfort height toilets offer a more comfortable sitting position with about two to five inches above ground level (5 to 12 cm) from the floor. This additional height provided by comfort height toilet mounts less pressure on joints and the lower back than the regular standard toilets.
Q: What is Considered Comfort Height Toilet?
A: Generally, a toilet that meets the ADA requirements is considered a comfort height toilet. In other words, any toilet whose height matches the one used for ADA-complaint toilets is referred to as a comfort height toilet. The height is between 17 and 19 inches.
If you have a clear picture of the type of comfort height toilet you would love to have in your bathroom, then the information provided above about the best one piece comfort height toilet should guide you to make the best choice. You should have a list of all the features you want in your comfort height toilet and ensure that the one you choose matches all you want.