When it comes to enjoying full shower time in the bathroom, the likely question you ask yourself is; what is the best ceiling mounted rain shower head to buy? The choice might be difficult, but the answer is not farfetched. The guide below will help you choose wisely to get value for your money.
6 Best Ceiling Mounted Rain Shower Head
Table of Contents
- 1 6 Best Ceiling Mounted Rain Shower Head
- 1.1 1. Esnbia Ceiling Mount Brushed Rain Shower Head System
- 1.2 2. SR SUN RISE Ceiling Mount Brushed Rain Shower Head
- 1.3 3. SR SUN RISE SRSH-C1003 Ceiling Mount Rain Shower Head
- 1.4 4. Shower Faucet Ceiling Mount Rain Shower Head System
- 1.5 5. Artbath Ceiling Mount Rain Shower System
- 1.6 6. Starbath Ceiling Mount Rain Shower Head
- 2 How to Install a Ceiling Mounted Rain Shower Head?
- 3 Conclusion
1. Esnbia Ceiling Mount Brushed Rain Shower Head System
If you have always longed for the rain-like experience in your bathroom, this product might make a good choice because it is made of high-quality metal that ensures even distribution of water. The metal shower is made of superior material and brushed with brass and nickel combination to prevent corrosion.
The water that runs from this showerhead is not subject to pressure because it features a 12-inch square rain shower head and handheld showerhead, which increases water pressure. With its featured 5-year warranty, it is secure to purchase and durable to use.
- 12-inch square rain shower head
- Brass handheld shower head
- Brushed nickel finishing to avoid corrosion.
- No simultaneous use of a handheld shower and rain shower head.
2. SR SUN RISE Ceiling Mount Brushed Rain Shower Head
This 12-inch brushed nickel stainless steel shower head features a valve that prevents rapid and quick changes in water temperature. The lifetime warranty that comes with it suggests it to be a likely good choice because of its superior quality materials.
I appreciate the product for its concealed installation brass bracket holder and solid brass pressure that works to balance the shower mixer valve. The L styled handheld shower that comes with it has an attached stainless-steel shower hose that carries water. The air technology integrated offers a consistent rain shower that is not affected by water pressure.
- Layer brushed nickel-plated finish
- Concealed brass shower bracket holder
- Lifetime warranty.
- Consumes a high level of water
3. SR SUN RISE SRSH-C1003 Ceiling Mount Rain Shower Head
If you like to enjoy your time in the bathroom maximally, this product might be the answer. Its air technology supports the consistent supply of water without any pressure effect. Its whole structure looks durable for the integrated chrome-plated finish that ensures there is no corrosion.
It also has a valve that controls the water supply and holds the hose and shower in place. It might be a good choice because it promises to be long-lasting with its provision of the lifetime warranty. The 10-inch 304 stainless steel rain shower system is made of solid metal that lasts long.
- Layered chrome-plated finish
- Valve protecting sudden temperature changes
- Life warranty
- Requires plenty of space
4. Shower Faucet Ceiling Mount Rain Shower Head System
If you have hard water that deposits calcium or lime build-up, this product has touch-clean soft equipment and rubber nubbins that allow you to quickly clean. The materials are not only made of metals; they are built to last as it features metal trims to foster durability.
It is easy to install and set up. The metals are finished with the premier finishing process that prevents dust and corrosion.
- The easy-clean process to wipe builds up calcium
- Metallic construction for durability.
- Anti-corrosive finishing
- If broken, it will be difficult to fix
5. Artbath Ceiling Mount Rain Shower System
The innovation behind the air injection technology incorporated into making this product makes it desirable. The shower set features 12-inch square rain shower head, 59-inch shower hose, shower mixer control valve, and brass handheld shower head. The airflow technology allows the water to flow very well even when the pumping pressure is low.
This product is accessible and can be operated easily by anyone at home. The single lever design it has allows you to control the temperature and flow of water. The nickel finished product is sleek and offers a 5-year warranty.
- Shower mixer control valve
- Air injection technology
- Single lever design operation
- It might depend on professional installation.
6. Starbath Ceiling Mount Rain Shower Head
This showerhead system is different from the conventional shower head system that may likely not come in complete sets. The full set of this product makes it attractive for me as it works together to provide water without any low or high-pressure effect consistently. Its packaged set includes the shower faucet trim and rough in the valve body, handheld set, and rain shower head. It offers a concealed wall mounted installation that allows for tidiness.
It is a good choice because it is tactically finished with layered chrome that prevents corrosion. It is durable and long-lasting as the ceramic disc cartridge can last and survive 500,000 times of open and close test.
- Concealed wall installation
- Chrome finishing that makes it resistant to corrosion
- Durable ceramic cartridge
- It might take a long time to install
How to Install a Ceiling Mounted Rain Shower Head?
Installing a ceiling mounted rain shower head can be easy if you follow the installation manual. You can install it yourself or call a plumber to install, especially if it is a house in the construction stage. The steps to follow are listed below:
- Gather all the tools you will need, such as a showerhead, safety google, adjustable wrench, terry cloth, Teflon tape and ladder.
- Unscrew and remove the old shower.
- Install the NPT ½ drop-eared elbow properly and ensure you have 2¾ space between the wall and the elbow.
- Install a rain shower head mounting nipple temporarily. Once the mounting nipple is screwed, you can measure from the wall and mark apart 1 inch at point 5/8.
- Remove the mounting nipple from the elbow, and use saw to cut your mounting nipple marked at 1-inch.
- Wrap the part of your mounting nipple that will screw into the elbow with plumbers’ tape.
- Ensure waterproof caulk is in place properly.
- Install your mounting nipple and seal with waterproof caulk and wrap the open side with plumber’s tape.
- Slide the base of your showerhead into the mounting nipple.
- Use a wrench to tighten it.
- Finally, screw your rain showerhead.
The best ceiling mounted rain shower head is not easily identified in the market. You must consider all the necessary factors and do extensive research before you purchase the ceiling mounted rain shower head. With the list above, you will make a good choice because each showerhead has a unique feature that makes it stands out in the market.