Last Updated: January 16th, 2019
Buying a 2-person spa always involves a considerable amount to spend. But the ultimate leisure offered by these hot tubs make it a worthy investment.
Table of Contents
- 1 Let your couple spa be exotic with the Best 2-person Hot Tubs
- 2 Buying Guide for 2-person Hot tubs
- 3 Conclusion
Let your couple spa be exotic with the Best 2-person Hot Tubs
The market offers lots of variants for such hot tubs with different features, it becomes difficult to make a unanimous decision regarding a specific hot tub. Most of us must be struggling with the question – what is the best 2 person hot tub for sale? So, here are the 5 best 2-person Hot tubs that are all set to deliver a mesmerizing couple spa experience:
1. American Spas AM-628TS 2-Person
- Plug and Play kit ensure easy performance with 110V/240V 2.0 BHP jet Bump.
- Heavy duty whisper-quiet Titanium Heater.
- Balanced filtration with 50 ft. reusable filters.
- Hydrotherapy experience with precise pressure flow to target specific stress with its directional controls.
- Corona Discharge Cell keeps the spa water crystal clear using HydroClear Ozonator.
- Higher durability
- Easy installation
- Higher on pricing
This 2-Person Spa comes with a molded inner shell to extend its durability. The tub is well insulated to keep your spa water hot for a considerable time. It comes with easy plug and play mechanism which allows installing it in the easiest way. A built-in Ozonator helps to clean the spa water by using active ozone bubbles.
The easy triangular shape of this spa lets you fit it in any corner of your house. The higher pricing of this hot tub truly justifies its prices.
2. American Spas AM-418B 2-Person Hot Tub 18 Jets
- A unique hydrotherapy experience with 18 stainless steel massage therapy
- An easy plug and play with 110 GFCI cord
- A push button heavy duty titanium heater of 5.5 kW
- Multicolor LED lights for a visual stimulating spa experience
- 50 Sq. Ft. Bio-Clean Filter along with TeleWeir Gate
- Lightweight Hydro-Armor folding cover
- Customer service is not that great according to some users.
This oval-shaped Spa is convenient for 2-person. The compact design of this spa let it fit the smaller spaces. Easy plug & play ensures a hassle-free spa experience. There are 16 jets available which target the sore muscles to ensure a soothing massage.
An Econo-Boost heat recovery system keeps the spa warm. A 3-layer strengthening process is used to craft this hot tub, called Dura-Bond. The reversible panels of the hot tub allow flipping them over a period of time.
3. Essential Hot Tubs SS244247403
- 24-stainless steel hydro jet with an asymmetrical system.
- Compact in size with a seating arrangement for 2-3 people.
- A heavy-duty tapered insulation cover along with locking clips.
- Appropriate to use around the year.
- No armrest available.
- Seat and lounge chairs are not as steep as required.
It is powered with a 2-speed pump and adjustable back, feet and leg jets to offer a relaxing hydrotherapy. No special electric connections are required. Features like LED light, heavy-duty insulated spa cover, stainless steel heater, and filters make it easy to use. The sturdy wood-look cabinet needs almost no maintenance.
Just by removing the stainless steel threaded cabinet fasteners, all the spa components are easily accessible. This 200-gallon hot tub is most appropriate for 2 persons, including the 3rd person may lead it to jam-packed.
4. QCA Spas Model 0 Gemini Plug and Play Hot Tub
- An energy efficient hot tub to keep a check on your energy bills.
- Moderately priced
- Easy to install with a plug and play mechanism
- Duly durable hot tub
- Portable due to its light-weight.
- Sturdy design with stylish looks.
- Higher water temperatures are ensured Two-stage heating system.
- Heater makes noise while operating
- Temperatures are difficult to read during daylight
- No setup instructions are available.
This 2 person hot tub is very easy to install and requires no professional assistance. The compact design of this spa saves lots of time. With recycling system, it is an energy saving hot tub which saves considerable energy bills over a period of time. Very light-weight construction of this hot tub makes it highly portable.
It’s an affordable bathtub with usable features that make it a hot-pick as a sturdy hot tub. Highly durable, the only issue with this hot tub is the noise-making heater.
5. SaluSpa Miami AirJet Inflatable Hot Tub
- An inflatable pump which is easy to set up anywhere.
- It comes with a simple digital control panel.
- Very easy to use and empty.
- There are no seats available in it.
- Heater and bubble jet cannot work together.
- Automatic 72 hours hibernation.
Made from durable TriTech material, this is a strong inflatable hot tub which is easily portable from one place to another with its light-weight. It can be easily set up in no time and can conveniently fit in to smallest spaces. With a plenty of space to adjust two people comfortably, this spa accommodates the weight on any side.
To set up this spa, you need to find a place which has an electricity socket for its inflation purposes.
Buying Guide for 2-person Hot tubs
No matter how trendy a 2-person Hot tub is unless it perfectly suits your requirements, it will not be worthy to buy it. With ample bathtubs available in the market, before buying an appropriate one, you should consider the following features:
Affordability: A wide range of 2-person bathtubs are available with different pricing depending on the brand and the features of the product. It is important to determine your budget first and narrow down your options within your budget range. It will be a sheer waste of time to conduct research on the hot tubs which are not in your budgets.
Space Limitations: Before buying a bathtub, it is imperative to analyze the space you have to accommodate it. There are bathtubs available in oval and triangular sizes and depending upon the location and the size of the area you choose to keep it, you can buy an appropriate 2-person hot tub. For smaller spaces, specific bathtubs are also available.
Energy Efficiency: It is important to consider the energy efficiency of any hot tub else it may considerably escalate your energy bills. It is important that the hot tub must be well-insulated to maintain an ambient temperature for your spa. Investing a little higher in an energy-efficient hot tub may reap long-term benefits.
The Reputation of the Brand: Investing in a hot tub is a long-term decision and it is important to invest in a product from a trustable manufacturer. It is important that the brand that you are choosing for your hot tub must have good customer servicing and a considerable experience in the niche to deliver the best product.
A hot tub investment is a huge investment, thus due diligence must be undertaken while choosing a good one. Any hasty decision may lead you to make a wrong choice. It is important while comparing the pricing of the two hot tubs; you should consider the various features and the brand value of its manufacturer.
If you do not have time for browsing and comparing, you can go with any of the above-mentioned products as we have chosen these after extensive market research and considering our reader’s feedback.